2008 Honda S2000

9.7

Based on 383 Ratings for the 2000 - 2009 models.

9.9/10
    9.7/10

Go cart

By on Saturday, June 30, 2012

Pros: "handling, acceleration, fun factor and its a Honda"

Cons: "Loud but who cares"

"I have owned two S2000's a 2006 which I sold in 2009 and now a 2005 which I just purchased. I dont know what I was thinking when I sold the 2006 because i have missed the thrill that this car gives and how it rewards the driver with every thrilling turn and acceleration. This is the finest car Honda has ever made when it comes to fun. I was just reading an article on Car and Driver and they had an article about the 10 all time cars you must drive before you die and the S2000 was #10. think about all the cars that have been made since the invention of the automobile and the s2000 is ranked #10 all time to drive."

All-Around Ton o'Fun

By on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, stylish, great performance"

Cons: "Stereo interface. Small trunk (but c'mon...)"

Fresh

"My garage queen, weekend racer. Sporty as h3ll, fast, and agile. Handling is second-nature with some good tires. 6 year old car with only 30k on it and never had to take it in for any maintenance other than putting some new shoes on it. Only complaint is the radio controls being both to the left of the steering wheel and on the head unit face. Redundant. The cabin (cock-pit, really) is tight enough that you can reach either with ease. Silly design. And being a sports car, coupe, and convertible I don't think it necessary to comment on the amount of trunk and interior space, but it's obviously not gonna fit much other than you, a buddy and a couple of backpacks."

Fresh

Fantastic car to own

By on Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pros: "Affordable performance sports car. Varoom!"

Cons: "No MP3 connection."

"The S2000 has great power and acceleration in all 6 gears and handles extremely well through corners and on the straight open roads. Its smooth short throw shifting, very responsive steering and solid suspension make it an absolute thrill to drive in any situation. Comfortable wrap around leather seats and plenty of leg room add to the overall experience in a very positive way."

THIS IS A MANS CAR NOT FOR LITTLE BOYS.

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "NICE PRICE, FAST, FUN, GOOD ON FUEL"

Cons: "not the car long trips, not a hard top convertable"

"First of all this car will surprise you... four cylinder, 240HP, Rear Wheel Drive, 50/50 weight ratio Indy Car made for the street. The best thing about this 2.2 liter 6speed beast isn't the fact that it pulls off Mustangs and Vettes, but even the 350Z is no match. If and when you get side ways in this fun roadster, it will almost correct itself. the only reason I gave this car a 4/5 rating on comfort is because its not the most comfortable Car in the world... but then again that was never the intention of this JAPANESE BEAST. In fact when Honda had plans to build an out of this world Roadster to bring back the Roadster, as well as raise the bar, the number one objective was to create a car that Gear Heads from ages 1 to 100 would love. The fact that the only trans you can get is a 6 SPD Manuel is proof of what this car was made for. The S2000 Love to be twisted, building power till the 8000 RPM red line, It begs for it. VTEC His HARD and LOUD in this car. If the Mopar Hemi is the Schwarzenegger of the muscle car world then the F22C VTEC equiped in the S2000 is Bruce Lee. Hands down the FUNNEST CAR I've ever owned and drove. I'm 27 years old, I own HONDAS, I love all kinds of cars but Honda knew what they were doing with this MONSTER. In closing I would recomend this car to anyone whoe is serious about cars. One minate your just crusin at night about to go eat with your woman, next your attacking hairpin corners at 80MPH!!! To sum it up in one word WOW!"

Pure fun!

By on Thursday, May 12, 2011

"Bought this car new 9 years ago. I still get an uncontrollable smile on my face every time I drive it. Like others have said, it can be very docile around town but take it out on a twisty country road and you will see its other personality. I went to a weekend driving clinic shortly after I got it in order to better learn how to drive it properly. WOW! My appreciation for the car's performance capability in those controlled, supervised conditions went from mere respect to outright reverence. It responds to driver input like no other car I've ever driven. With production now ended and availability declining as inexperienced drivers continue to wrap them around trees, they should hold their value well. But then again, I don't really care since someone will have to pry the keys out of my cold dead hand!"

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda S2000 near Honolulu. See local deals