2008 Honda S2000

9.7

Based on 384 Ratings for the 2000 - 2009 models.

9.9/10
    9.7/10

Great car for people who like to drive

By on Wednesday, April 13, 2016

"Not for the people who like to text message. This car requires total concentration to enjoy it fully. Car is for fun only, it's a toy that relieves your stress and puts you in a great mood. I've owned it since new and I enjoy it as much today and the day I bought it."

THIS IS A MANS CAR NOT FOR LITTLE BOYS.

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "NICE PRICE, FAST, FUN, GOOD ON FUEL"

Cons: "not the car long trips, not a hard top convertable"

"First of all this car will surprise you... four cylinder, 240HP, Rear Wheel Drive, 50/50 weight ratio Indy Car made for the street. The best thing about this 2.2 liter 6speed beast isn't the fact that it pulls off Mustangs and Vettes, but even the 350Z is no match. If and when you get side ways in this fun roadster, it will almost correct itself. the only reason I gave this car a 4/5 rating on comfort is because its not the most comfortable Car in the world... but then again that was never the intention of this JAPANESE BEAST. In fact when Honda had plans to build an out of this world Roadster to bring back the Roadster, as well as raise the bar, the number one objective was to create a car that Gear Heads from ages 1 to 100 would love. The fact that the only trans you can get is a 6 SPD Manuel is proof of what this car was made for. The S2000 Love to be twisted, building power till the 8000 RPM red line, It begs for it. VTEC His HARD and LOUD in this car. If the Mopar Hemi is the Schwarzenegger of the muscle car world then the F22C VTEC equiped in the S2000 is Bruce Lee. Hands down the FUNNEST CAR I've ever owned and drove. I'm 27 years old, I own HONDAS, I love all kinds of cars but Honda knew what they were doing with this MONSTER. In closing I would recomend this car to anyone whoe is serious about cars. One minate your just crusin at night about to go eat with your woman, next your attacking hairpin corners at 80MPH!!! To sum it up in one word WOW!"

Pure fun!

By on Thursday, May 12, 2011

"Bought this car new 9 years ago. I still get an uncontrollable smile on my face every time I drive it. Like others have said, it can be very docile around town but take it out on a twisty country road and you will see its other personality. I went to a weekend driving clinic shortly after I got it in order to better learn how to drive it properly. WOW! My appreciation for the car's performance capability in those controlled, supervised conditions went from mere respect to outright reverence. It responds to driver input like no other car I've ever driven. With production now ended and availability declining as inexperienced drivers continue to wrap them around trees, they should hold their value well. But then again, I don't really care since someone will have to pry the keys out of my cold dead hand!"

All-Around Ton o'Fun

By on Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, reliable, stylish, great performance"

Cons: "Stereo interface. Small trunk (but c'mon...)"

Fresh

"My garage queen, weekend racer. Sporty as h3ll, fast, and agile. Handling is second-nature with some good tires. 6 year old car with only 30k on it and never had to take it in for any maintenance other than putting some new shoes on it. Only complaint is the radio controls being both to the left of the steering wheel and on the head unit face. Redundant. The cabin (cock-pit, really) is tight enough that you can reach either with ease. Silly design. And being a sports car, coupe, and convertible I don't think it necessary to comment on the amount of trunk and interior space, but it's obviously not gonna fit much other than you, a buddy and a couple of backpacks."

Fresh

Hot Ride!

By on Thursday, September 24, 2009

"This is an awesome car! People always want to know, "That's a Honda?" It's quite comical to watch people watch me as they try to figure out my ride. I just happen to be a woman and most of the S2000 drivers I pass in traffic are male. It's so cool to pass another S2K on the road (city or highway) because you always get a wave, headlight flash, nod of the head, a smile, tap of the horn, or the occasional peace sign all acknowledging that's "One Hot Ride!" you're in. My car was made for me. It has so much personality just like it's owner. I saw it up close and personal one day while waiting for my Honda Accord to be serviced. I took it for a test drive (BIG MISTAKE) with the top down two days later. I'm ashamed to admit that I drove it home the same day! The car I had at the time was only two years old. Once you go S2K you never go back. No matter when I purchase another car, the S2000 has a permanent home in my garage."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda S2000 near Honolulu. See local deals