ZIP code

2017 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $31,361 - $33,328.

Click on an icon below to access that browser�s download page.

Valid for ZIP code 96801 through 07/27/2017

10/8.8

Based on 13 Ratings for the 2017 models.

9.8/10
Previous | 1 2 3 | Next

Great Sports Utility Truck! Not a work truck!

By on Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Pros: "Quite comfortable ride, great MPG."

Cons: "Upgraded Electronics is not worth the Dollars"

"I have had my RTL-T for 4 month and love it! My main disappointments are the technology and interior storage compartments. Cup holders need to be like the Odyssey with flapped inserts so you can put a standard plastic water bottle in them and not have it jump out on turns and speed bumps. They are large and have no flaps to support the smaller cups and water bottles, the door cavities are very small and shallow, water bottles will not fit in any of the door cavities/pockets and there is no holder for them in the door. There is a shallow square french fry container holder which is not good for much. The Ridgeline could have done better in using the wasted space in the 12 inch thick door its sister the Odyssey does. The 8 inch touch screen is nice but it is kluge to use the volume controls are hard to fumble with and the tuning is hard on the radio. The Garmin Nav system had 2015 maps on it and the Android OS that runs the head unit behind the 8 inch screen was from 2010 android 4.2.2 and is incompatible with google play try to use it and you get no longer supported version. Honda says in a call to them that you can NOT run third party apps on the unit they block them. So the bottom line is I really like the ride, comfort, power, MPG, utility and looks, but the technology leaves a lot to be desired. Buy the RTL and get a good 10 inch tablet with a dash holder it will work better and only cost 500 not 2000"

Great truck my wife loves it.

By on Friday, May 12, 2017

Pros: "in bed trunck,great to drive and like the looks."

Cons: "no locking tailgate"

"I purchased this truck in Sept 2016 and picked a real winner. The gas mileage and ride are excellent. I have the RTL-E and the extras are worth the price. I installed the CD player and the sound is great in the cab and bed. The handeling is crisp and sure footed. I like that I did not have to purchase a bed liner. The in bed trunck is great. The only thing I wish it was a locking tailgate. Overall very satisfied with choice. I looked at several and chose this one."

Exceptional vehicle but Nav display is toy-like.

By on Saturday, December 10, 2016

Pros: "Great gas mileage, very quite comfortable ride"

Cons: ""Mickey-Mouse" map display - very disapointing"

"This is the 7th Honda vehicle I've owned and by far this the best built, extremely quiet riding one to date. Gas mileage is exceptional and easily beats the EPA estimates. My only significant complaint is the navigation system. It's has an absolute "Mickey-Mouse" layout and terrible use of screen space. The text on the screen is so large a blind person can read it. It has double text bar at the top. One for selecting Audio or Map. Below that is the second text bar that displays the name of the street/highway you're on, or the name of an upcoming intersection. At bottom of the screen at each corner are two text tabs that take up about 2/3rds of the screen width. You can switch the data between the two or turn the data off, but the blacked out data tabs cannot be turned off. Between the upper text bars and the lower text tabs about 20% of the screen is non-usable for map display. The display reminds me of a Garmin Nav that one of my kids have. Then right in the middle of the displays right side there is a big search magnifying glass icon. I will say though the map display functions are fairly fast and responsive to the touch. I like the way one can pinch or stretch the map scale like a smart phone or iPad. Over all, navigation display aside, this is great mid-sized truck."

Love this truck

By on Thursday, February 16, 2017

"I was in the market to buy a truck, It came down deciding between the Tacoma and the Ridgeline. Ultimately I chose the Ridgeline due to the interior features and the fact that it drove more like an SUV than a truck. Most of my driving is on road and I only do light carrying. Had I done more off road driving, I would have chosen the Tacoma. That said, I am very, very happy with this truck"

Good Vechile

By on Sunday, October 16, 2016

Pros: "Great gas milage, getting 29 miles to the gallon."

Cons: "Wish it had an area to hide my spare change."

"I have own 3 Toyota Tacoma. I picked the Ridgeline over the Tacoma for the following reason. I do like the dual function tail gate and the lights in the truck bed. I also like have the truck in the truck bed. The cabin is quieter then my Tacoma and the ride is smoother. I do miss the height of the Tacoma. I also like having ac vent to the back of the truck. If you do not do much off roading I would recommend this truck."

Previous | 1 2 3 | Next