• 2014 Compact SUVs

2014 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

The Fair Market Range for this car in your area is $28,024 - $29,349.

10/7.6

Based on 616 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25

Cons: "gas mileage and maneuvering"

"I find it is the perfect truck for someone who likes comfort but also wants power and toughness. It is a truck that has SUV comfort with plenty of room in the rear seat for traveling. Great torque for towing up to 5,000 lbs. which is key for me as I pull a travel trailer across country every year. Gas mileage is not great but certainly better than your bigger trucks. Overall, I have been very happy with the Ridgeline (almost nine years as an owner) and will seriously consider replacing this one with a new Ridgeline when it is time. Of course that time may be a few years away because this truck is very reliable and does not show signs of wearing down."

Reviews Displayed:  5 | 10 | 25