2012 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 690 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Good SUV/Truck

By on Friday, April 11, 2008

"I have owned this truck for over two years, and, overall, am quite happy with it. I love the versatility of the in-bed trunk and two way tailgate. The interior space is great, especially with the back seat folded up. It rides comfortably and quietly. My only complaint is the gas mileage. I average 17-18mpg, with an occasional 20mpg(with a tailwind) on the interstate. Towing gas mileage is around 12-13mpg. Friends with V-8 trucks get similar mileage. Would really like to see Honda tweek the gas mileage somehow."

capless

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"First truck I've owned without a cap. Single pc. body helps make for great handling but I'm used to having a cap- that I often remove. Keeping snow out of bed to access trunk a minor pain in N.E, winters. Handling excellent- tows my 19' fiberglass boat and 7' box trailer quite well. Rear seats just OK. Not as comfortable as an SUV's, but it is a truck. Mileage 17-21 but it is twice as good as my last F-150's when towing. Most of all, it is a Honda. I've had three trucks in 27 years and they all got very $ towards the end. Judging from my experience with Civics and Accords I'm trusting that won't happen."

Great value, excellant vehicle.

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"The Ridgeline is an excellant vehicle that provides great value for the numerous features even a base line model encompases. Gas mileage is great for its class. The ride is very smooth and the pick-up is strong."

Exelent travel vehicle

By on Sunday, March 9, 2008

"My Ridgeline has been very dependable with no repairs at all needed thus far. We have taken it on several multi-state trips and enjoy the wide body comfort, seats, storage, and navigation. The trunk has proven it's value time and time again while travelling for luggage and coolers. The fuel consumption is not the best when towing two full dress motorcycles, trailer and one full dress motorcycle no problem. I would also like to be able to put the truck in drive for off road use with the 4 wheel lock."

Excellent Truck

By on Saturday, March 8, 2008

"All wheel drive and VSC are amazing. Slick roads are just like driving on dry pavement. The trunk in the bed is great. Does not seem as truck -like as my 02 Tundra was, but mileage is better."

great truck/suv

By on Thursday, March 6, 2008

"I do have to say that this is a great vehicle. First four door truck that got 5 star safety reading. I have had my vehicle since '06 and not a thing wrong. The bed is not long, i would say average to the tacoma. What helped was that i placed in the extender. Which was so great for all those bulky things and my surfboards!!! With the extender it extends the length to the tundra maybe an inch - two longer. With the angles coming down to the bed, my things werent flying out, and it has such a great storage compartment in the bed! Yes...a storage compartment within the bed! Great for all those groceries, sports equipment, camping, you name it. It really helped that the door opens flat down and horizontally. The back seats fold up and i have placed my family's bikes in the vehicle. The mats are rubber and you can just wash it down. Great Interior space! It is quiet when driving and very reliable. The brakes are excellent, especially in stop and go. Yes, the gas isn't great. I do average 20/24 the problem isn't the vehicle but the price of gas!!!!!!! Great all in one and is very customizable!!!!!!"

better than the accord for comfort

By on Thursday, March 6, 2008

"I have owned Honda for the last ten years and always had th eaccord and a junky pickup for the yard and hauling duties, now I have the best of both worlds. The ridgeline is more responsive and comfortable than the Accord. Thsi one is a keeper!!!"

Nearly perfect for us

By on Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"My wife and I could not have had a vehicle custom built that would better suit our needs. It's my light duty pick-up and it's her SUV. My only problem is that after only 15 months of ownership, it's on its third battery, and we have not been able to isolate the reason that the batteries have "dead" cells."

Almost Perfect

By on Sunday, March 2, 2008

"I was looking for a multi-purpose vehicle. I drove several pickups and have owned many over the years. The Ridgeline is - by far - the best one I have ever owned. In fact, it is the best vehicle of any style I have ever owned. The only negative is the poor fuel economy. It is so quiet, comfortable and smooth. In fact, it is smoother and quieter than my Mercedes - which is now for sale. Of course, I couldn't carry my band's amps, instruments, and P.A. system in my Benz. This I can do easily in my RL. Do yourself a favor and drive one - you'll be sold."

By on Saturday, January 26, 2008