2011 Honda Ridgeline Consumer Reviews

Best Vehicle I have owned!

By on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"I have owned only 4x4s (Dodge-Powerwagon, ToyotaSR5, Jeep CJ7 x2, K-5 Blazer x2, Chevy Extended cab PU, Suburban x3) and found myself driving 99% by myself and wanted to down size. I checked all the mid-size SUVs but was intrigued by the style of the Honda. I fell in luv with this truck, but concerned of practicality of hauling medical equipment (wife has a Pilot that I didn't like driving). I bought the RTL w/NAV so it came with all features except the rearview camera. I have driven over 94,000 miles of highway, mountain roads, dirt switchbacks, sand, mud and snow and still love it. It still feels & sounds like it was new. The only type of driving I haven't done is all out rock crawling off-roading (which it isn't intended for) that I did years ago. This is the first vehicle that after 4 yrs & high milage that I want to keep. What I love: seating comfort, storage compartments in & out, trunk, climate control, heated seats/mirrors, performance & handling, no body lean/roll in corners (with or w/o topper), styling, STOP. It'll be easier to say what I don't love: significant blind spots, Honda brand hard tonneau cover, NAV system, & wind noise when moon roof is open caused by the deflector. What would I do different next time: roof rack, aftermarket roll-up hard bed cover & NAV system with reverse camera or sensors, and not install the body side protectors. Useful accessories I have: wheel locks, towing kit, cargo bed net, under-seat storage, auto day/night mirror, security system. BTW... this is first truck I've experienced an increase in mileage by adding a topper to it, +3mpg."

Safe, practical vehicle

By on Sunday, June 21, 2009

"So many people bad mouth the Ridgeline and it really irritates me. And if you can guess, they all are truck owners. How many truck owners haul concrete, gravel or extremely heavy items on a regular basis. Zero that I know. If this is what you do, don't buy a Ridgeline. If you need a vehicle for an occational trip to Home Depot (like 90 percent of people) and you want a vehicle that rides like a car, seats 5 comfortably,has a 5 star safety rating (8 airbags, traction and stability control, ABS brakes) - all standard, then this is the vehicle for you. Another awesome feature this truck has that no others thought of is a tailgate that opens both vertical and horizonal and has a lockable sealed trunk under the bed, this is also where the spare tire is (dry and easy to get to, not under the vehicle exposed to rain, rust, dirt and salt). It can also hold 4x8 sheets of plywood or sheetrock flat between the wheel wells... granted you have to keep the tailgate down but BIG DEAL, how often are you doing that. Another feature that a lot of people don't know is it's front wheel drive all the time and 4 wheel drive when needed (automatically). No other truck is like this, (again, perfect for 90 percent of people). I've driven a lot of trucks and this one BY FAR feels more safe and stable. The only thing I wish this truck had is a little more power. Shop around, I got $7700 off list. For that, it is a no brainer. Even if you don't save that much, this truck is a bargain. And it's a HONDA--RELIABLE!! Need I say more?"

Perfect for my family

By on Monday, March 3, 2014

Pros: "Smooth ride, good mileage, lots of storage, price"

Cons: "Cloth seats (dirty easily)"

"I love this truck. It handles like a dream and has the reliability. The swing bed door is a real plus along with the large trunk. My wife and I can go shopping and put all our things in the locking trunk. Fuel mileage has been good at 18 in the city and as much as 24 on the highway using the cruise control. Seating is comfortable too. One drawback is the fabric interior. If I were to buy another Ridgeline I would opt for leather seats and armrests. This is a perfect truck for lightweight loads like small travel trailers and boat trailers. I would definitely buy another one."

1. My Information

* indicates required field.

Do not use your full name or email address; your privacy is important to us.

Location

2. My Rating

Use sliders to change values.

3. My Review

(e.g., best vehicle ever!) *

(Please no personal or dealership information or offensive language.) *

Not LikelyVery Likely

click & drag!
(e.g., great price, fun to drive)
(e.g., no cup holders)
Tips for Writing Reviews
Avoid:
  • Offensive or suggestive comments
  • Telling customers to shop elsewhere

Focus on:
  • The vehicle and your experience with it
  • Specific features of the vehicle
  • What's great about it? What's not so great?

4. My Uploads

Add photo (up to 5MB)

Uploading Photo...

upload successful! Remove
(e.g., Driving with the top down!)

Guidelines for Uploading Photos
  • Only one photo, up to 5MB
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • All photos must be your own
  • No nudity or obscene content
  • Inappropriate photos will cause your entire review to be rejected
Add video (only one allowed)
(paste the URL from your video on YouTube.)
(e.g., See it in action!)
Guidelines for Uploading Video
  • Maximum length: 5 minutes
  • No nudity or obscene content
  Important:
  • Focus on the vehicle and your experience with it
  • Write a caption
  • Upload your video to YouTube
  • Stick to the rules - so your review & video get published.

5. Notify Me

Please send me an email when my review is posted