2010 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 686 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Why doesn' t everyone own one?

By on Monday, October 24, 2011

Pros: "Great price then, kinda has gone up since 07"

Cons: "air conditioning in weak , needs tinted windows"

"I think sometimes this truck gets a bad rap. We have towed a huge trailer, went 4 wheeling in Pismo(used the trunk for an ice chest) and recently drove through the mountains in chains only conditions without ever kicking in 4 wheel drive or putting on chains. Its a pleasure to drive, very low maintenance and has incredible retail value. It does whatever a so called big truck can do except it fits in a garage and parking spot at the mall!"

Best car I have ever owned by far!!

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"This truck does it all. Rides great, quiet, dependable..... My buddies all give me grief because I don't drive a "real" man's truck. They call my Ridgeline a Cheerleader truck. Fine by me. I have had my Ridgeline in heavy snow, off-road in mud and on the beach. It never fails me. Can not find a single thing I don't like about it. I have never been able to say that about any other vehicle I have owned. You get what you pay for with this Honda."

Best Pick up ever!

By on Friday, June 10, 2011

Pros: "Roomy, smooth, fast, stylish"

Cons: "Very hard to see backing up."

"I'm a city boy who always wanted a pick-up. Now I have one. Great design Honda. Purchased my Ridgeline brand new in 2008, now I have 80,000 miles. And it stills drive and feels new. If you want a universal truck this is it."

The Good Reviews Are True

By on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Hello. First off, please understand that I'm one of those guys who's had an American made pickup for most of my adult life. Over the years I've owned 8 trucks and more than half of them have been Ford F150's. I still love my old 2001 Ford F150 but comparing this Ridgeline to that Ford is like night and day. Yes, the Ford has a bigger bed and I can tow a bit more weight but the Ridgeline wins in every other category. It's unbelievably comfortable and I had no idea how handy the waterproof trunk was going to be. I keep two sets of golf clubs along with the spare and still have room for all my groceries. Keeping all the junk out of my trucks cab without taking up cargo room was next to impossible before but now it's a snap. The Ridgeline has a lot of little things too like lots of little storage places, cup holders galore, a bed that lights up when you open the tail gate and both high and low places to use for securing freight. The Ridgeline handles very well and it's 4wd which comes in handy when the road to my house washes out. In short, the only negative to this Truck is that it only gets about the same gas mileage as my Ford. Sorry, Japanese Truck Haters. This Ridgeline is the real deal for most people who own trucks and Ford et al should take some design queues from these guys before they take over the truck market like they did with cars. Will I get rid of my Ford? Yep. I gave it to my son and I'm sure he'll get many good years of service out of it. Ford's F150's are still great trucks but this Honda Ridgeline is simply a better engineered machine."

Best Vehicle Ever Owned

By on Saturday, April 11, 2009

"The best overall vehicle I owned in 43 yrs of driving. I will replace it without hesitation with another Ridgeline. Good news for 2009 more lower and middle range power. I get 19-20 highway and 16.5 city mpgs and I drive it with a heavy foot. I highly recommend the Ridgeline for medium towing and hauling uses. It drives and rides very smoothly under all road conditions including rough dirt roads."

more than expected

By on Thursday, January 1, 2009

"I have had numerous full size and mini trucks I was happy with all of them. However none match my Honda in comfort and gas mileage. I don't know if I just drive differently or what but I get 18 in the city and 21-22 on the highway. I admit it will not haul as much as a standard pick-up but the in bed trunk makes up for it. I have owned it for 1 yr and already have decided that when the time comes I will buy another. I am an avid fisherman and hunter and the 4wd is more than adequate. I have also had it in Wisconsin in 4 foot deep snow and no problem. Definitely a best buy."

great overall vehicle

By on Monday, October 20, 2008

"This truck has it all.....lots of storage, room for 5 people and good interior design. We drive to Florida every yr and have found this to be great on the road. Suggest a cover for the bed..it gives a better look. Also a pin stripe. mpg: 15 and 22 hwy. Wife loves it."

Honda Ridgeline

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"This is a great truck for someone that is only doing light truck work. The engine is underpowered with only 6 cylinders. Combined with a short bed, I wouldn't really recommend the Ridgeline if you're looking for a work truck. However, I'm very satisfied with the comfort of the truck. The interior is nice and roomy for a mid-size truck. I LOVE the full sized back seats with the fold up seats. I really like the fact that I can put the seats up and let my dogs run around back there without having to worry about my leather. The suspension and the ride of the truck is fantastic. It does NOT ride like a regular pick up truck. I love the comfort level of the interior of the truck. It's really great for people that want a truck without sacrificing comfort or luxury. The bed of the truck is really nice for the fact that the tail gate opens both down and out. I LOVE the in-bed truck for storage of all my extra junk. It's nice to still have all that without having it in the way or myself or my passenger. Why I love my truck a) I really like the style of the vehicle 2) I like that it's a truck and I have truck features without sacrificing the comfort level of the vehicle 3) the ride -- this thing does NOT ride like a truck 4) comfortability inside the cab 5) full size back seats with fold up seats 6) dual action tail action with a full size trunk!! My biggest complaints about this vehicle are 1) engine -- slightly underpowered so it has to work really hard to get up hills and such which doesn't make for great gas mileage 2) rear visibility is not the greatest -- you have to be REALLY careful backing up b/c there are huge blind spots 3) turning radius is unreal. it turns worse than a RAM 1500. honestly ...."

Best Vehicle I Ever Owned

By on Friday, February 1, 2008

"I've owned this truck just under 2 years. I bought it used with 12,000 miles on it. Not 1 problem has come up. It's like my Civic for reliability... put gas in it, change the fluids, rotate the tires and replace the wiper blades. That's it!! I still am amazed how comfortable it is. I'm a big guy, 6' 1", 270 lbs. and this truck fits me fine. A friend of mine owns an Avalance. He was amazed how much cab room was in my truck compared to his! I highly recommend it to anyone who doen't need a full-size truck."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Saturday, January 26, 2008

"I purchased this truck two and a half years ago and it is without a doubt the best vehicle I have ever owned. I loved this truck right from the beginning, and that sentiment has only gotten stronger over the last 85,000 miles. Other than routine maintainance, this truck has not cost me a dime. As a matter of fact I'm just now shopping for tires to replace the original Michelins which actually still have a decent amount of tread on them but are starting to develop cracks in between the tread grooves. I can't say enough good about this truck. It gives a supremely comfortable ride and is very quiet inside to the extent that it is almost like driving a luxury car. It is rugged as a tank, handles like a sports car and besides all of that, it's actually a lot of fun off road too. Honestly, the only thing it lacks as a true off road truck is a low range, which I've honestly never missed. Interestingly, around the same time that I purchased my Ridgeline, my brother purchased a new Ford F150. He had been telling me how much he liked his new truck until one day I let him drive the Honda. He actually traded his new Ford in on a Ridgeline a week later! He now has 70,000 miles on his and it's been every bit as bullet proof as mine. To say that I'm sold on this truck would be a tremendous understatement."