2010 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 690 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Sweet truck

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2009

"A truck with more room in the cab than my previous mid sized 4 door sedan, cool! The interior is beautiful and fully loaded. The truck looks so funny it is cool looking. Great motor, and the bed is big enough to hold anything I would want to haul. Oh yeah, it's got a trunk too! Nice work Honda."

By on Monday, January 26, 2009

"best truck in style, performance, and overall just a sweet truck!"

Our Three Year Fling

By on Sunday, January 25, 2009

"After owning luxury cars (Lexus LS and SC, Benz S class, Q45, Cadillac STS) and basic trucks (GMC Silverado, Nissan Frontier King Cab) for several years, I bought the Ridgeline after driving one on a fluke. I never missed the luxury cars. My RTL handled about as well as the '04 Q45. I loved the sound of the engine, and it was plenty quick from a standstill and up to 95 or so. It always felt a bit burdened pulling any size trailer. I could have overlooked this if the gas mileage was better, but I never got over 18.5, and normally averaged 17. Granted I normally drive 75 plus on the interstate, and often ran the AC, but I expected more from a Honda. Rear trunk holds almost as much as my new Altima trunk. The Ridgeline was fun to drive offroad, felt much more rigid than other body-on-frame trucks I've owned. I always felt like Honda engineers spent a lot of time thinking this design through for the way most people really use a truck. LOTS of extra storage inside the cab. Excellent interior layout. Likes: Reliability Handling Good offroad Transparent 4WD system Styling from the rear and rear quarter views. Comfort Roominess Engine sound and unburdened performance Real rear seats Real rear doors Rear trunk Handling Rear underseat storage Factory tires still good at 53k, about 20% remaining Tailgate design Room for improvement: Buzz from speaker covers Gas mileage Style from side Windshield seemed especially easy to scratch Trunk inaccessible when bed was loaded Bed scratched VERY easily. I would recommend the Ridgeline to anyone who really needs a light truck but doesn't mind sluggish towing. I traded it in this weekend for a new car, and miss it already."

By on Thursday, January 22, 2009

What a vehicle!

By on Sunday, January 18, 2009

"There are many things to rave about this vehicle. Rides, drives, and feels like the best of any luxury vehicle I have been in. On the highway you would think you were in a cadillac, yet it corners, handles like a sports car. I absolutely love the enterior-I have the RTL, and the seats are incredible, the dash is well layed out, and the sound system may be the best part of all-I would put this up with any home system I have heard, and I am an audio snob! All in all a vehicle with really nothing to want-I wish the gas mileage might be a little better- I am probably averaging 18 or so for all driving. Anyway I am quite happy, I bought mine with about 75K, and for the most part the truck looks like new! The sticker in the glove box shows over 35K new!"