2009 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 686 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

more than expected

By on Thursday, January 1, 2009

"I have had numerous full size and mini trucks I was happy with all of them. However none match my Honda in comfort and gas mileage. I don't know if I just drive differently or what but I get 18 in the city and 21-22 on the highway. I admit it will not haul as much as a standard pick-up but the in bed trunk makes up for it. I have owned it for 1 yr and already have decided that when the time comes I will buy another. I am an avid fisherman and hunter and the 4wd is more than adequate. I have also had it in Wisconsin in 4 foot deep snow and no problem. Definitely a best buy."

great overall vehicle

By on Monday, October 20, 2008

"This truck has it all.....lots of storage, room for 5 people and good interior design. We drive to Florida every yr and have found this to be great on the road. Suggest a cover for the bed..it gives a better look. Also a pin stripe. mpg: 15 and 22 hwy. Wife loves it."

Honda Ridgeline

By on Sunday, February 10, 2008

"This is a great truck for someone that is only doing light truck work. The engine is underpowered with only 6 cylinders. Combined with a short bed, I wouldn't really recommend the Ridgeline if you're looking for a work truck. However, I'm very satisfied with the comfort of the truck. The interior is nice and roomy for a mid-size truck. I LOVE the full sized back seats with the fold up seats. I really like the fact that I can put the seats up and let my dogs run around back there without having to worry about my leather. The suspension and the ride of the truck is fantastic. It does NOT ride like a regular pick up truck. I love the comfort level of the interior of the truck. It's really great for people that want a truck without sacrificing comfort or luxury. The bed of the truck is really nice for the fact that the tail gate opens both down and out. I LOVE the in-bed truck for storage of all my extra junk. It's nice to still have all that without having it in the way or myself or my passenger. Why I love my truck a) I really like the style of the vehicle 2) I like that it's a truck and I have truck features without sacrificing the comfort level of the vehicle 3) the ride -- this thing does NOT ride like a truck 4) comfortability inside the cab 5) full size back seats with fold up seats 6) dual action tail action with a full size trunk!! My biggest complaints about this vehicle are 1) engine -- slightly underpowered so it has to work really hard to get up hills and such which doesn't make for great gas mileage 2) rear visibility is not the greatest -- you have to be REALLY careful backing up b/c there are huge blind spots 3) turning radius is unreal. it turns worse than a RAM 1500. honestly ...."

Best Vehicle I Ever Owned

By on Friday, February 1, 2008

"I've owned this truck just under 2 years. I bought it used with 12,000 miles on it. Not 1 problem has come up. It's like my Civic for reliability... put gas in it, change the fluids, rotate the tires and replace the wiper blades. That's it!! I still am amazed how comfortable it is. I'm a big guy, 6' 1", 270 lbs. and this truck fits me fine. A friend of mine owns an Avalance. He was amazed how much cab room was in my truck compared to his! I highly recommend it to anyone who doen't need a full-size truck."

Best vehicle I've ever owned

By on Saturday, January 26, 2008

"I purchased this truck two and a half years ago and it is without a doubt the best vehicle I have ever owned. I loved this truck right from the beginning, and that sentiment has only gotten stronger over the last 85,000 miles. Other than routine maintainance, this truck has not cost me a dime. As a matter of fact I'm just now shopping for tires to replace the original Michelins which actually still have a decent amount of tread on them but are starting to develop cracks in between the tread grooves. I can't say enough good about this truck. It gives a supremely comfortable ride and is very quiet inside to the extent that it is almost like driving a luxury car. It is rugged as a tank, handles like a sports car and besides all of that, it's actually a lot of fun off road too. Honestly, the only thing it lacks as a true off road truck is a low range, which I've honestly never missed. Interestingly, around the same time that I purchased my Ridgeline, my brother purchased a new Ford F150. He had been telling me how much he liked his new truck until one day I let him drive the Honda. He actually traded his new Ford in on a Ridgeline a week later! He now has 70,000 miles on his and it's been every bit as bullet proof as mine. To say that I'm sold on this truck would be a tremendous understatement."