2009 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 685 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Good SUV/Truck

By on Friday, April 11, 2008

"I have owned this truck for over two years, and, overall, am quite happy with it. I love the versatility of the in-bed trunk and two way tailgate. The interior space is great, especially with the back seat folded up. It rides comfortably and quietly. My only complaint is the gas mileage. I average 17-18mpg, with an occasional 20mpg(with a tailwind) on the interstate. Towing gas mileage is around 12-13mpg. Friends with V-8 trucks get similar mileage. Would really like to see Honda tweek the gas mileage somehow."

capless

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"First truck I've owned without a cap. Single pc. body helps make for great handling but I'm used to having a cap- that I often remove. Keeping snow out of bed to access trunk a minor pain in N.E, winters. Handling excellent- tows my 19' fiberglass boat and 7' box trailer quite well. Rear seats just OK. Not as comfortable as an SUV's, but it is a truck. Mileage 17-21 but it is twice as good as my last F-150's when towing. Most of all, it is a Honda. I've had three trucks in 27 years and they all got very $ towards the end. Judging from my experience with Civics and Accords I'm trusting that won't happen."

Great value, excellant vehicle.

By on Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"The Ridgeline is an excellant vehicle that provides great value for the numerous features even a base line model encompases. Gas mileage is great for its class. The ride is very smooth and the pick-up is strong."

Exelent travel vehicle

By on Sunday, March 9, 2008

"My Ridgeline has been very dependable with no repairs at all needed thus far. We have taken it on several multi-state trips and enjoy the wide body comfort, seats, storage, and navigation. The trunk has proven it's value time and time again while travelling for luggage and coolers. The fuel consumption is not the best when towing two full dress motorcycles, trailer and one full dress motorcycle no problem. I would also like to be able to put the truck in drive for off road use with the 4 wheel lock."

Excellent Truck

By on Saturday, March 8, 2008

"All wheel drive and VSC are amazing. Slick roads are just like driving on dry pavement. The trunk in the bed is great. Does not seem as truck -like as my 02 Tundra was, but mileage is better."