2009 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 690 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Best car I have ever owned by far!!

By on Tuesday, October 11, 2011

"This truck does it all. Rides great, quiet, dependable..... My buddies all give me grief because I don't drive a "real" man's truck. They call my Ridgeline a Cheerleader truck. Fine by me. I have had my Ridgeline in heavy snow, off-road in mud and on the beach. It never fails me. Can not find a single thing I don't like about it. I have never been able to say that about any other vehicle I have owned. You get what you pay for with this Honda."

Best Pick up ever!

By on Friday, June 10, 2011

Pros: "Roomy, smooth, fast, stylish"

Cons: "Very hard to see backing up."

"I'm a city boy who always wanted a pick-up. Now I have one. Great design Honda. Purchased my Ridgeline brand new in 2008, now I have 80,000 miles. And it stills drive and feels new. If you want a universal truck this is it."

The Good Reviews Are True

By on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Hello. First off, please understand that I'm one of those guys who's had an American made pickup for most of my adult life. Over the years I've owned 8 trucks and more than half of them have been Ford F150's. I still love my old 2001 Ford F150 but comparing this Ridgeline to that Ford is like night and day. Yes, the Ford has a bigger bed and I can tow a bit more weight but the Ridgeline wins in every other category. It's unbelievably comfortable and I had no idea how handy the waterproof trunk was going to be. I keep two sets of golf clubs along with the spare and still have room for all my groceries. Keeping all the junk out of my trucks cab without taking up cargo room was next to impossible before but now it's a snap. The Ridgeline has a lot of little things too like lots of little storage places, cup holders galore, a bed that lights up when you open the tail gate and both high and low places to use for securing freight. The Ridgeline handles very well and it's 4wd which comes in handy when the road to my house washes out. In short, the only negative to this Truck is that it only gets about the same gas mileage as my Ford. Sorry, Japanese Truck Haters. This Ridgeline is the real deal for most people who own trucks and Ford et al should take some design queues from these guys before they take over the truck market like they did with cars. Will I get rid of my Ford? Yep. I gave it to my son and I'm sure he'll get many good years of service out of it. Ford's F150's are still great trucks but this Honda Ridgeline is simply a better engineered machine."

Best Vehicle Ever Owned

By on Saturday, April 11, 2009

"The best overall vehicle I owned in 43 yrs of driving. I will replace it without hesitation with another Ridgeline. Good news for 2009 more lower and middle range power. I get 19-20 highway and 16.5 city mpgs and I drive it with a heavy foot. I highly recommend the Ridgeline for medium towing and hauling uses. It drives and rides very smoothly under all road conditions including rough dirt roads."

more than expected

By on Thursday, January 1, 2009

"I have had numerous full size and mini trucks I was happy with all of them. However none match my Honda in comfort and gas mileage. I don't know if I just drive differently or what but I get 18 in the city and 21-22 on the highway. I admit it will not haul as much as a standard pick-up but the in bed trunk makes up for it. I have owned it for 1 yr and already have decided that when the time comes I will buy another. I am an avid fisherman and hunter and the 4wd is more than adequate. I have also had it in Wisconsin in 4 foot deep snow and no problem. Definitely a best buy."