2007 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 686 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Excellent Truck

By on Saturday, March 8, 2008

"All wheel drive and VSC are amazing. Slick roads are just like driving on dry pavement. The trunk in the bed is great. Does not seem as truck -like as my 02 Tundra was, but mileage is better."

great truck/suv

By on Thursday, March 6, 2008

"I do have to say that this is a great vehicle. First four door truck that got 5 star safety reading. I have had my vehicle since '06 and not a thing wrong. The bed is not long, i would say average to the tacoma. What helped was that i placed in the extender. Which was so great for all those bulky things and my surfboards!!! With the extender it extends the length to the tundra maybe an inch - two longer. With the angles coming down to the bed, my things werent flying out, and it has such a great storage compartment in the bed! Yes...a storage compartment within the bed! Great for all those groceries, sports equipment, camping, you name it. It really helped that the door opens flat down and horizontally. The back seats fold up and i have placed my family's bikes in the vehicle. The mats are rubber and you can just wash it down. Great Interior space! It is quiet when driving and very reliable. The brakes are excellent, especially in stop and go. Yes, the gas isn't great. I do average 20/24 the problem isn't the vehicle but the price of gas!!!!!!! Great all in one and is very customizable!!!!!!"

better than the accord for comfort

By on Thursday, March 6, 2008

"I have owned Honda for the last ten years and always had th eaccord and a junky pickup for the yard and hauling duties, now I have the best of both worlds. The ridgeline is more responsive and comfortable than the Accord. Thsi one is a keeper!!!"

Nearly perfect for us

By on Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"My wife and I could not have had a vehicle custom built that would better suit our needs. It's my light duty pick-up and it's her SUV. My only problem is that after only 15 months of ownership, it's on its third battery, and we have not been able to isolate the reason that the batteries have "dead" cells."

Almost Perfect

By on Sunday, March 2, 2008

"I was looking for a multi-purpose vehicle. I drove several pickups and have owned many over the years. The Ridgeline is - by far - the best one I have ever owned. In fact, it is the best vehicle of any style I have ever owned. The only negative is the poor fuel economy. It is so quiet, comfortable and smooth. In fact, it is smoother and quieter than my Mercedes - which is now for sale. Of course, I couldn't carry my band's amps, instruments, and P.A. system in my Benz. This I can do easily in my RL. Do yourself a favor and drive one - you'll be sold."

By on Saturday, January 26, 2008

Love this truck

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"Purchased General Managers personal truck with 5K. Now has 25K. Owned for a year. Has most Honda options that were on vehicle when I bought it. Over 20mpg with a full load of firewood at 75MPH. Very comfortable. Great sound system. Love the trunk in the pickup bed. Well thought out as all Hondas are. Would buy again in a heartbeat"

By on Friday, January 11, 2008

"I first my RTL in July 06. I used it for a company vehicle. For a truck the MPG was not bad, I thought. I averaged about 20.5 mpg. on the highway. It currently sits in the garage as a sunday car. I would reccommend this vehicle to anyone that wants a not t small versital truck. NICE VEHICLE."

This truck seems fragile

By on Sunday, January 6, 2008

"This truck is great for utility. It seems to be a little fragile if you are looking for a tough truck. The bed insert is easily damaged. The suspension is not up to the task of any heavy cargo. Empty it is very sporty. Loaded up it is a slug. Handles great when empty. The gearing is good. Fuel consumption is worse than I hoped being it is a 6 cylinder. The traction control is terrible and always cuts power which seems to create more problems in my opinion."

good

By on Friday, January 4, 2008

"would reccomend to anyone rides like a car and has enough horsepower to pull a small boat"