2007 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 685 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Impressed

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"Overall I am very impressed with this vehicle. The performance has been better than expected. Smooth, comfortable ride, plently of power and love the storage capacity. I have used mine to tow the 5000lb. limit, and it handled it with ease, have loaded 1/2 ton of rock and no problem. My only knock would be that you have a large blind spot on both sides, espectially when backing up. Also the cruise control on light does not dim at night which is distracting. I would buy another one in a heartbeat."

excellent vehicle-just drive one

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Ups-smooth,quiet,car like ride and handling.Deep sporty intake and exhaust sound.Solid,tight body-impeccable Honda quality fit and finish inside and out. In-bed trunk-roomy comfy interior-dual action tail gate.Will tow my 26 ft camper-but thats all it wants, be mindful of max towing weight.Easy to service. DOWNS-gas mileage-15 to 17 mpg locally,small bed,bed liner easily scratched,cloth seats hard to clean."

Great Truck/Poor Gas mileage

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My Baby

"Ridgeline handles great in all weather and is one of the safest vehicles I've ever owned. Gas mileage is poor but I'll give that up for a vehicle that handles in all conditions and withstands an impact from a another vehicle at 60MPH and your able to walk away without a scratch and it's still running(yes it happened to me)"

My Baby

Bought my first TRUCK!

By on Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, in bed trunk, has power, looks"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I love my truck! I'm 23 and needed something reliable for college. I wanted a truck but did not need a big growling F150 or Silverado. Some say it's not a "real truck", but half of them don't even use the F150's and other trucks for their real intentions anyways. I wanted something that could get me back and forth from school and haul things when I needed to. This truck meets all my needs. I love the looks I get at gas stations. I have mine in white. The tires are blacked out and so are the door handles and running boards. It looks really nice. The gas mileage is OK, but what are you going to do? The power is great as well, it can really get up and go when you need it! I love the in-bed trunk. Every time I open it people are amazed!"

Best truck ever made! Extras make it the ultimate!

By on Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pros: "rides great, tons of extra features, 4X4 rocks!"

Cons: "Ummm...Honda could make the price more lower? LOL!"

"With the trunk in the bed, the drop down back seat drink holders, the slider console, the double opening tailgate, and many, many more special features this truck has, it is the best truck out there! I have owned Ford, Dodge, Chevy and GMC and this Honda out lasts, out runs, out shines, out does itself in every way! I highly recommend the Ridgeline!!!"

Multi-purpose

By on Monday, October 28, 2013

Pros: "A fun truck"

"I had my eye on the Ridgeline before they ever hit the dealerships. I compared every make and model against the Ridgeline. If you need a truck "as just a work truck" this is not for you. This truck rides like an expensive road car, "Smooth & Quiet" but can also work like a truck. With a 5 foot bed, it can haul just about anything for your weekend projects along with boats, trailers and some travel trailers. There is little to zero cab noise on the road. The extra space in the "trunk" under the bed is awesome & holds a large amount of grocery bags."

One of the best I've ever owned.

By on Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Pros: "Solid build, Honda Dependability, acceleration."

Cons: "Size (but not a huge issue)"

"If you declare yourself a "Heavy Truck User" then no, this truck is not for you. If you need a sporty, utility vehicle, yes you read that right, a new classification, then this "truck" is for you. Excellent acceleration, car like ride, in laws love the room in the back row, the in bed trunk with tire stowed inside, body panels that don't bend when you push against them, I could go on forever. I struggle to call this a truck and prefer to call it my "sporty utility vehicle. It has more utility than most and yet remains sporty to drive. Unbelievably comfortable on a long trip. Mileage averages around 19 and I don't baby it. Maybe you'll get more. Mileage rating is not as ipmortant to me as a vehicle that makes me smile every time I drive it. How is service you ask? Not sure, only been to dealer once to get a spare key and they were very nice. All maintenance I have done myself since warranty ended. Car is very easy to work on. Easy access. Negatives....Not really. Price seems high but it is a well built vehicle. I would love to have this vehicle in a chassis that was about 6 inches narrower. It is "slightly" larger than I need but this is no where near a deal breaker for me. I love the midsize truck line that is now disappearing. But this works and works well, very well, veeeeeerryyy welllll indeed."

I have had 2, looking to buy my 3rd. Can't beat em

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "Great vehicle"

Cons: "Honda is to secretive about it's future."

"You can't beat Honda quality and workmanship.. Love the size. I don't need a full size pickup and the small pickups are to small. The size is perfect for carrying adults, and the box is just big enough for little jobs. The dual opening tailgate is great, along with the underneath storage, very handy. I have sold a few of these myself for Honda, because friends have seen mine and tried it, and end up buying one themselves..."

Truly best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pros: "Fits all needs."

Cons: "Love a diesel in this."

"Not for those that require a larger than 5k towing capacity. Handles my 4500 lb boat well. If you don't tow larger loads, it's perfect. If you do, get a truck. But remember, the term "rides like a truck" will apply. Ease of driving in town or on highway is superb. In 75k of driving this car has required ten oil changes, one transmission fluid change, tires and brakes at 60k. That's it. No other issues at all. Zero. Great crash and roll over protection. Gas mileage not great but 21 highway Is passable. Four wd system is great in snow. Not meant for off road bolder hopping. You either love or hate the look"

The Good Reviews Are True

By on Tuesday, July 20, 2010

"Hello. First off, please understand that I'm one of those guys who's had an American made pickup for most of my adult life. Over the years I've owned 8 trucks and more than half of them have been Ford F150's. I still love my old 2001 Ford F150 but comparing this Ridgeline to that Ford is like night and day. Yes, the Ford has a bigger bed and I can tow a bit more weight but the Ridgeline wins in every other category. It's unbelievably comfortable and I had no idea how handy the waterproof trunk was going to be. I keep two sets of golf clubs along with the spare and still have room for all my groceries. Keeping all the junk out of my trucks cab without taking up cargo room was next to impossible before but now it's a snap. The Ridgeline has a lot of little things too like lots of little storage places, cup holders galore, a bed that lights up when you open the tail gate and both high and low places to use for securing freight. The Ridgeline handles very well and it's 4wd which comes in handy when the road to my house washes out. In short, the only negative to this Truck is that it only gets about the same gas mileage as my Ford. Sorry, Japanese Truck Haters. This Ridgeline is the real deal for most people who own trucks and Ford et al should take some design queues from these guys before they take over the truck market like they did with cars. Will I get rid of my Ford? Yep. I gave it to my son and I'm sure he'll get many good years of service out of it. Ford's F150's are still great trucks but this Honda Ridgeline is simply a better engineered machine."