2007 Honda Ridgeline

Based on 688 Ratings for the 2006 - 2014 models.

Impressed

By on Tuesday, August 7, 2007

"Overall I am very impressed with this vehicle. The performance has been better than expected. Smooth, comfortable ride, plently of power and love the storage capacity. I have used mine to tow the 5000lb. limit, and it handled it with ease, have loaded 1/2 ton of rock and no problem. My only knock would be that you have a large blind spot on both sides, espectially when backing up. Also the cruise control on light does not dim at night which is distracting. I would buy another one in a heartbeat."

excellent vehicle-just drive one

By on Wednesday, July 18, 2007

"Ups-smooth,quiet,car like ride and handling.Deep sporty intake and exhaust sound.Solid,tight body-impeccable Honda quality fit and finish inside and out. In-bed trunk-roomy comfy interior-dual action tail gate.Will tow my 26 ft camper-but thats all it wants, be mindful of max towing weight.Easy to service. DOWNS-gas mileage-15 to 17 mpg locally,small bed,bed liner easily scratched,cloth seats hard to clean."

2009 Honda Ridgeline RTS

By on Monday, October 17, 2016

"I recently purchased this Ridgeline with 104k miles and I've put about 5k miles on it and I love this car. It's a Honda. I highly recommend!"

Great Truck/Poor Gas mileage

By on Wednesday, August 19, 2015

My Baby

"Ridgeline handles great in all weather and is one of the safest vehicles I've ever owned. Gas mileage is poor but I'll give that up for a vehicle that handles in all conditions and withstands an impact from a another vehicle at 60MPH and your able to walk away without a scratch and it's still running(yes it happened to me)"

My Baby

Bought my first TRUCK!

By on Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Pros: "Roomy, in bed trunk, has power, looks"

Cons: "Gas mileage"

"I love my truck! I'm 23 and needed something reliable for college. I wanted a truck but did not need a big growling F150 or Silverado. Some say it's not a "real truck", but half of them don't even use the F150's and other trucks for their real intentions anyways. I wanted something that could get me back and forth from school and haul things when I needed to. This truck meets all my needs. I love the looks I get at gas stations. I have mine in white. The tires are blacked out and so are the door handles and running boards. It looks really nice. The gas mileage is OK, but what are you going to do? The power is great as well, it can really get up and go when you need it! I love the in-bed trunk. Every time I open it people are amazed!"

Best truck ever made! Extras make it the ultimate!

By on Saturday, November 2, 2013

Pros: "rides great, tons of extra features, 4X4 rocks!"

Cons: "Ummm...Honda could make the price more lower? LOL!"

"With the trunk in the bed, the drop down back seat drink holders, the slider console, the double opening tailgate, and many, many more special features this truck has, it is the best truck out there! I have owned Ford, Dodge, Chevy and GMC and this Honda out lasts, out runs, out shines, out does itself in every way! I highly recommend the Ridgeline!!!"

Multi-purpose

By on Monday, October 28, 2013

Pros: "A fun truck"

"I had my eye on the Ridgeline before they ever hit the dealerships. I compared every make and model against the Ridgeline. If you need a truck "as just a work truck" this is not for you. This truck rides like an expensive road car, "Smooth & Quiet" but can also work like a truck. With a 5 foot bed, it can haul just about anything for your weekend projects along with boats, trailers and some travel trailers. There is little to zero cab noise on the road. The extra space in the "trunk" under the bed is awesome & holds a large amount of grocery bags."

Love this Truck!

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "Quality build."

Cons: "17 mpg"

"The Ridgeline seems to be built out of granite based on its fit an finish. Doors shut with such solid feel. It is so quiet and smooth internally (for a car, not even to mention for a truck). All dials and controls are so intuitive and built for the rugged individualist. The stereo systems is outstanding and the vision in this truck makes you feel you are on a lifeguard stand when driving. You see everything and feel in command. The look of the truck is something very appealing to me and other Ridgeline lovers. It has smoothe exterior and just exudes the feel of a quality build. The engine runs miticulously and sounds very confident. Leather seating is comfortable on a firm side for long rides. There are fantastic cup holders for drivers and passengers alike. Back seating flips up to provide an AMAZING amount of interor storage (two bikes!). Truck bed provides for fantastic utilitarian usage not to mention the TRUNK inside the truck bend. Yup..this truck has a lockable trunk that is HUGE! The back gate of the truck opens traditionally down or opens like a car door. There is so much pride into this build and its shared by those who drive it. I've never owned a truck, and I'm not so sure I want to...as the Ridgeline is a thinking person's truck. You can do so much, yet not feel like you are in a truck and know you are in a SOLID safe quiet comfortable vehicle. Fits 5 adults VERY comfortably."

I have had 2, looking to buy my 3rd. Can't beat em

By on Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Pros: "Great vehicle"

Cons: "Honda is to secretive about it's future."

"You can't beat Honda quality and workmanship.. Love the size. I don't need a full size pickup and the small pickups are to small. The size is perfect for carrying adults, and the box is just big enough for little jobs. The dual opening tailgate is great, along with the underneath storage, very handy. I have sold a few of these myself for Honda, because friends have seen mine and tried it, and end up buying one themselves..."

Truly best vehicle I have ever owned.

By on Sunday, October 9, 2011

Pros: "Fits all needs."

Cons: "Love a diesel in this."

"Not for those that require a larger than 5k towing capacity. Handles my 4500 lb boat well. If you don't tow larger loads, it's perfect. If you do, get a truck. But remember, the term "rides like a truck" will apply. Ease of driving in town or on highway is superb. In 75k of driving this car has required ten oil changes, one transmission fluid change, tires and brakes at 60k. That's it. No other issues at all. Zero. Great crash and roll over protection. Gas mileage not great but 21 highway Is passable. Four wd system is great in snow. Not meant for off road bolder hopping. You either love or hate the look"