2012 Honda Pilot

Based on 343 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

My Second Pilot Purchase - GREAT vehicle!

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "Great value, lots of interior space, smooth ride"

Cons: "Awkward glove box"

"Traded in my '03 EX on a '12 EX. Love the improvements to the interior - way more passenger space, particularly in second row. I have made two road trips @ about 1,200 miles each and the ride is so smooth and comfortable. Average about 23-23.5 on the highway (70 mph), but easily 18 mph around town. Cargo space has always been generous. Road noise much improved. My only two "complaints" are minor: first, the glove box sits too low to stretch out long legs. Nix the viewable storage space for a larger, higher glove box. Second, provide the option of a sunroof on EX models. Right now, a sunroof can only be purchased in conjunction with leather seats on the EX-L models. I'm not a leather fan, but would gladly pay for a sunroof. Other than that, I am one happy repeat buyer!"

Smooth ride quiet handles very well

By on Friday, December 23, 2011

Pros: "Room to spare. Very stable ride."

Cons: "Dash controls are a little overwhelming at first."

"I have owned several SUV's in this price range and this is by far the best one yet..Considering all the options it was priced very fairly."

Not bad for my first Honda

By on Tuesday, November 22, 2011

"Compared to my Expedition, it was all about gas mileage. I fell in love with how my 2012 Pilot had so much room for being a small suv. My Pilot is just right for the family, kids fit well in all rows. I thought I would miss my Expedition, but I soon relized the Expidition had alot of wasted space. I recently bought a 2011 Ford Flex, yes I have one less seat. I was really disapointed to get better gas mileage on the Flex than my Pilot. Even with the new engine Honda has in the new Pilot it's not all that. My Flex is alot roomier than my pilot. As far as getting more bang for my buck, I was really surprised how many options that came with my ford compared to my Pilot. My only worry about the Ford Flex is how long will the motor last compared to my Pilot. Honda has always had a super product, the only down size was the comfort, I feel the Pilot was built to cheep on the inside. When in my Flex I feel like a million bucks. When I'm in my Pilot I feel my Pilot will be here in the family for a long time."

Love this car!

By on Monday, November 21, 2011

"Drove Explorers in the past and loved them too. Decided to go with the Honda Pilot this last time and we've been completely pleased. Plenty of room for hauling grandchildren. The car is quiet and smooth to drive. I feel it has great safety equipment and reliability. I haven't had any problems with it at all."

impressed !!!

By on Saturday, March 26, 2011

"This vehicle is very impressive, it does everything well. Typical Honda quality and a rock solid ride. It is fully featured, technology packed and very nice ride quality. I would recommend this to anybody in the market for an SUV, oh yeah, the resale value is great!!!"