2010 Honda Pilot

Based on 344 Ratings for the 2009 - 2015 models.

Best I have owned

By on Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"I have owned Chevrolet, Hyundai, Buick, Toyota, Ford, Chrysler and 4 Hondas. The Honda Pilot is the top of the line. I love my 2009 Pilot. It is roomy, comfortable, easy to handle and drive, rides excellent. It has no road noise like a lot of SUV's. I would not trade it for anything else. I am only 34 but I have severe arthritis in both hips and knees and this is the only vehicle I have rode in for long distances that I could actually ride comfortably. My husband has a Toyota 4 runner and I hate to ride in it. I bought it in July of 2008 (it's a 2009) and this is February 2009, I have put 22,000 miles on it. It is the only vehicle we drive when we go place together whether its to walmart or a long trip. I have 4 children and they have plenty of room. It has plenty of space for travel too. I recommend it to everyone."

By on Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Excellent Vehicle

By on Sunday, January 11, 2009

"We have owned our Pilot for about 6 months and love it. We have no complaints at all. A very good and comfortable vehicle."

excellent but too high for old folks getting in an

By on Friday, September 9, 2016

Pros: "fun to drive"

Cons: "mileage less than advertized - 16 mpg / 22mpg"

"even with side steps entry is difficult for older people."

one of my best owned

By on Monday, August 29, 2016

"Have been very satisfied with performance and upkeep"

Cons: "Adjusting to width, instument controls"

"We have had our 2012 Pilot Touring w/RES & Nav since November 2011. It has been an incredible car/truck. It is very easy to drive as the steering is responsive and smooth. The engine is no maintenance and stong (not throaty or truck-like)...we had used synthetic oil since mile #1. We have black on black...so, it shows extremely well, almost luxury when detailed. We couldn't be happier, as its the wife's car and the boys thoroughly enjoy the space and conveniences. The cargo room is more than you would expect (I have easily moved furniture and a full size bed w/box spring just by putting the second row down). The toughest adjustment was getting used to the instrument controls/RES/radio controls and getting comfortable with the width of the Pilot (it is wider than the standard SUV). I highly recommend this car for those that don't want the stereotype of a minivan, but the conveniences of one. It has the reliability of a Honda, quality of a Lexus, and size of a HMMWV."

Reliable, comfortable, versatile.

By on Friday, December 27, 2013

"Best car I have owned. My priorities for a vehicle changed as we purchased a motor home for traveling and no longer need this large of a vehicle for around town travel. Otherwise, I would never sell. My last Honda Pilot was a 2004 and I traded for this one. Not a moment's trouble. All warranties will transfer. Free oil change program until 30,000. miles. Around $1,000.in extras; lighted running boards, rubber mats, cargo cover, etc."

Great Value for your money

By on Sunday, July 7, 2013

"The best SUV ever owned by me. Drives great. Very Comfortable."