2004 Honda Pilot

9.3

Based on 934 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

The best purchase I've ever made in my life!!!

By on Monday, December 29, 2014

Pros: "Pick up, reliability, comfortable to ride & drive"

Cons: "No adults on 3rd row"

"I currently have 199,800 miles (and counting) on my 4WD 2005 Pilot. I purchased it in '08 with 29k miles on it. When I drove it home my neighbor said I'd NEVER have a problem with it. He was telling the truth!!!! The only way this SUV is leaving my possession is when I purchase its smaller counterpart (the CR-V) at which point I'll gift my Pilot to one of my (now grown) children. It's safe, durable, uber reliable and strong enough to uproot a tree (I did in the 1st month that I owned it). I have the EX-L and I love the front seat warmers, sunroof and leather seats. Matter of-fact, those will have to be a must in my CR-V. This car is so durable, I even love how the paint has held up. I really do believe this engine will last another 200K miles. I look forward to many more oil changes and life memories with grandchildren learning to drive this vehicle. Thanks Honda! Due to this purchase you've got a family of customers for life!"

2008 Honda Pilot EXL

By on Monday, February 4, 2008

"Having 6 SUV's since 1985, I can honestly say this is the best one to date. The pilot is very confortable, and I do not feel tired after a long drive. Mileage on the road is a little better then my past SUV's. I am glad I bought this one, even though I know that the Honda Pilot is having a design changie in 2009."

love my honda.

By on Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pros: "all around great vehicle."

"I am disabled, and most vehicles I can get in and out of with some discomfort, and effort. I can do so in my pilot, with ease. I can drive without being uncomfortable, even long distances. There are minimal blind spots, and spacial orientation is comfortable...not many vehicles I can say this of. My grandsons and daughters all fit, 8 seats! I love it. Overall, it is most efficient, and gets good mileage."

Excellent, well-built vehicle

By on Sunday, March 10, 2013

Pros: "Versatile, comfortable and easy to drive"

Cons: "A little thirsty on fuel"

"My 2004 pilot has over 215,000 miles on it, and still feels like it's brand new. Solid vehicle,..No squeaks, buzzes or rattles. A few mechanical and eletrical problems at about 100K, but after that not too much. One of the best cars I ever owned! I would highly recommend..."

AMAZING car!

By on Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Pros: "durable, reliable, hardly breaks down"

Cons: "old school! no bluetooth, or cams, leather int"

"I love this car! Purchased in 2015 with 110,000 & only one previous owner. My car has yet to break down. I fixed all springs in the car because previous owner did horrible job when they lowered it. The car now has over 190,000 miles because I take a lot of road trips. My tranny nearly blew due to a small leak but no light came up on the dash board (only complaint so far). This can fit my 3 kids, husband and parents comfortably. I also have a TV i recently updated with works great !! An amazing buy & i will keep using it until it gives up on me."