2003 Honda Pilot

9.3

Based on 932 Ratings for the 2003 - 2008 models.

Loved it

By on Wednesday, May 7, 2008

"I got the 2004 EX-L in August of '04 - other than over paying for it (Dealer) this vehicle was the best I ever owned. I drove it and sold it with 68000 miles on it 1 month ago and only had to do regular maintenance and 1 set of tires. Very comfortable ride, decent mileage for the power of the engine. Have 4 children and there was always plenty of space and lots of storage in the back. The luggage rack is a pain, but other than that - vehicle was awesome. The only reason I sold it was I was ready for something new. Looking at the Acura MDX for a step up."

By on Sunday, May 4, 2008

2005 Pilot

By on Saturday, May 3, 2008

"Superb vehicle. Gas mileage is fair - not great. Change the fluids and go - I went 90K before I changed brakes - and then needed only pads. Cargo is great - extra seats great for kids, fair for adults. Tough to use roof racks - need a ladder. Touch Controls are very friendly - although radio controls in dash are too far away from driver. Goes through snow like a plow. My favorite vehicle of all time."

spacious and really comfortable

By on Friday, May 2, 2008

"I love the roominess of a larger SUV but the handling is just like my smaller car . My grandchildren beg to ride with me so they can watch the DVD.I can easily fold down all the seats to just about fit anything a smaller truck could hold.Sometimes I even turn on my heated seat just to relieve the tension in my back after working all day! I love my Pilot."

great car

By on Thursday, May 1, 2008

"Just bought car, had it 3 weeks. Love the car, comforatable, roomy, lots of room for sports equipment. Pretty poor on fuel economy, feel like i'm always filling up. Controls for the radio could be a bit bigger. They should also backlight the controls on the steering wheel, can't see them at all at night. All and all I love this car though, it is so comforatable and handles very well. Need to work on fuel economy though."