2011 Honda Odyssey

Based on 127 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Tall drivers need not apply. Door height reduced.

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pros: "reliable, best outside camera resolution"

Cons: "Short entrance, akward handling, highway squirm"

"Seats comfortable but have short seat backs. Drives great in straight line. Tires designed for fuel economy, not real driving. Handling is GM 60's led sled. Thick corner pillars front and back reduce visibility. Outside mirror position corresponds to my eyes (and my neighbor’s) blind spot. I find the on board entertainment awkward at best. Radio scan is not easily available when traveling without taking eyes off the road. No HD radio option (dozens of advertising free stations in my city). The change drawer wipes out the drivers knee if open when entering /exiting the van. OK for short driver that wants to bring canned entertainment. Alignment off when purchased (repaired under warranty). Zero other issues in 14 months."

Ultimate Family Mobile!

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

Pros: "Everything!"

Cons: "No sport model"

"If people can get over the stigma about minivan's the Honda Odyssey is easily the best family vehicle on the market! Safety, comfort, space, quality, reliability, etc. Any argument against the minivan will lose. Simply the best!"

great minivan

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "Cargo room, mpg, handling, comfort"

Cons: "headrests, audio system, doors"

"I have owned an Odyssey EX for a couple of years now and I like it. It is very roomy and can haul my family of 5, the dog and all of our luggage when going on a vacation. It handles very well on the road and in the snow. I used to be scared to drive in the snow with my last car but this one is easier to maneuver. Although this is one of the better minivans, it has its low points. First of all, some areas, like the headrests, were not designed for comfort but more for style. Second, the automatic sliding doors are very slow, I once waited a couple of seconds after I saw the door closing and thought it was closed, but when I backed out I smashed the door into the side of my house. Third, the sliding doors don't like to stay closed, there are times when we shut the door and after it shuts will automatically open again on us, it takes a minute but finally we get the door closed and all if fine. Fourth, the audio system cannot be heard from the third row and you can barely hear it in the second row. Other than these, the Odyssey has been a very good car."

terrible car.

By on Friday, April 21, 2017

Pros: "Good design"

Cons: "engine misses, service dept. cantfind the problem"

"rear sliding doors would open when parked even though locked, doors locked during the night. Engine started missing as soon as we bought it, but service dept couldnt find anything wrong with it. Still driving but runs rough."

It changed my way of thinking

By on Monday, January 2, 2012

Pros: "great price, comfortable, lots of storage"

Cons: "no floor mat for the rear storage"

"I have always been a chevrolet person. My wife was looking for a family car that is great on gas. So we shopped for three months looking and comparing. Her mind was made up with two choices the 2012 Ford Explorer and the 2012 Honda Odyssey. We test drove both of them. And boy was I surprised on how the Honda performed. It's extremely more comfortable, better on gas, and more storage for those long trips. Great for the extra passengers that might tag along on sleepovers or attending friday night football games. I was very surprised and extremely happy. for the same price as the Explorer XLT we had more upgrades: back up camera, leather, seats 8 people, heated seats, moon roof, navigation. the Ford Explorer only has one power seat as where the Honda has more."

By on Friday, April 29, 2011

too low,noisy at hwy speeds,brakes pulsate

By on Sunday, September 20, 2015

Pros: "nice appearence,smooth ride,good fuel mileage."

Cons: "too low,windshied mirror in drivers sight."

"Have to have seat almost on floor to see below mirror,car lower than 2009 and dont like it,at high speeds wind noise loud always checking my windows.At 4400 miles rotors are pulsating.I do like new center in front much quieter.Fuel mileage good.Ride is smooth and in general I like the van."

Best Odyssey ever

By on Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Pros: "great value"

"I have had four Odyssey minivans. This is by far the most reliable and fun to drive Solid car. I had given my children the older ones and my 2006 is still going strong at over 200k miles"

Best Car I Have Ever Owned!

By on Sunday, July 21, 2013

Reason: Best car I have ever owned. Traded

Pros: "Good Quality in and out, lots of room."

Cons: "Absolutely None!"

"Leased my Odyssey in 2007. We decided to buy it off lease because it is such a great vehicle. Just performed regular maintenance. The only mechanical thing replaced was the power steering pump at around 82,000 miles. My kids are now teenagers and driving their own cars, so we can now down size a bit. I just traded my 07 for a new Honda CRV. I hope the CRV is just as good of a car as my Odyssey. I loved my Odyssey I'm sure it still has many more years left on it. I'm going to miss it!"

Not very good car

By on Thursday, December 5, 2013

Pros: "Space"

Cons: "driving"

"So me and my wife were very happy to get the new car. this was back in February. not 2 days laster we needed to go back as the car was shaking like crazy soon as we would get near 50 mph. they made some changes and it got better, but 2 weeks laster we ned to go again for same problem. we were told that thats the way its suppose to be. I didn't believe that brand new car suppose to shake so bad and thats so unstable at relatively low speeds. since than we had to take the car for service and recall and both times this was addressed with dealer and both times there was no improvement. the last visit we payed 100$ to reinstall all the tiers again. and guess what there was no improvement. I am extremely disappointed with the way this car drives and I would not recommend this to anyone."