2011 Honda Odyssey

Based on 126 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

2012, lives up to the honda name in all Areas .

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Have had the Odessy for one month. My wife has wanted one for years. Traded my 2008 Pilot for it. Thought I would be unhappy. I like the Odessey much better. It has more room and the ride is much better. It has more power and it is more fun to drive. My Pilot was the XLT with all the features you could ask for. The Odessey has it beat. I dont know about the gas Mileage, have not had lone enough. Around town and on small trips its around 22 mpg. Make sure you read the book. You will find out all kind of things about what the car can do."

great quality

By on Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cons: "EASIER ACCESS TO 3RD ROW SEAT"

"I JUST TRADED IN MY TOYOTA SUV OWND 2IN LAST 8 YRS..WAS A HONDA OWNER PRIOR,NOW I HAVE MY EXL ODDESEY CANT REMEMBER WHY I EVER TRADED OVER AS THE QUALITY,QUITE RIDE AND COMFORT OF THE HONDA IS SUPERIOR TO TOYOTA..NO KIDDING. MY PARENTS LOANED IT TO GO TO LAS VEGAS AND HATE TO RETURN IT TO ME.INTERIOR IS NOTHING BUT QUALITY..I CAN SAY WITHOUT GUILT YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU BOUGHT IT..NEVER THOUGHT ID BUY A VAN...CHANGED MY MIND WITH THIS ONE"

Better than before.

By on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pros: "MPG, ride comfort are much better than before. Very quiet van."

Cons: "Loss of in floor storage for middle seat."

"Yes, it's pricy and loaded with features. A lot of room in the vehicle. Mileage and driving experience is much better than 2007 model it replaced. MPG was deciding factor on Van vs SUV. Do miss being able to store the 2nd row middle seat in the floor. Rarely use that middle seat anyway. Now have to find room in the garage to store it. That was a take away. Otherwise kids enjoy the entertainment system and the addition of the power outlets."

Best Minivan

By on Monday, October 29, 2012

I want this car

"I can honestly say, Minivans are the speed demons on every American freeway! Now I know why. They are fast when they get going, especially this minivan. Smooth and quiet I love all the amenities of the Touring Elite. Got to drive my father-in-law's 2012 multiple times. Love everything about it. We went from Northridge, CA all the way down to Orange, CA round trip and it took just over a 1/4 tank of gas!!! Amazing! My kids love the panoramic DVD screen and the surround sound. Definite plus! I agree, older Odyssey's were built much better, but I can live with this one. The headlights are so bright that the freeway road is lit up for two lanes. Hahaha! A PLUS!!! Love all the sensors all around the car. Especially love the ones for the blind spots!!! Wow! A comfortable ride, with all the bells and whistles for a great price! My wife and I are purchasing one and we can't wait to get ours. I've tried other manufacturers, but it just doesn't add up to the quality and low maintenance a Honda provides. Oh, love all the hook ups for USB, earphones and such. Great for kids! Truly a traveling machine! There are flaws with every vehicle, but I have found few with this one. Everyone I know who owns a Honda Odyysey loves it! Consumer Report reviews say it all."

Very disappointed

By on Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Pros: "Seats are a little more comfortable"

Cons: "stereo is awful, poor quality overall"

"I bought this van 6 weeks ago. I previously owned a 2006 Odyssey and loved it. (Until the transmission started slipping and the engine mounts were in need of replacement) The 2006 was built soo much better! It was quieter, the stereo system was great, acceleration was perfect, never any vibrations. I have been disappointed with my 2012 since the day I brought it home. I wish I had taken it back and never traded my 2006. The blue tooth was the first problem. It continuously switched from handsfree to phone and said there was no connection even though it was connected. The plastic between the passenger interior door and the sliding door has popped off so I need to have that serviced. It feels like there is a constant vibration and the engine sounds like it is knocking. Now when I turn in to my driveway or make a turn something cracks and creaks in my wheels. I hope my rotors are not getting ready to act up, too. My 2006 had a constant rotor problem, even after having them replaced and then turned. I feel like now, I will not get my money back if I trade. I wish I had my old van back, even with the troubles it had. I think the older Odysseys were built much better. Beware of the 2012."