2011 Honda Odyssey

Based on 127 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Excellent vehicle

By on Thursday, December 4, 2014

Pros: "Excellent fuel economy for a big vehicle."

Cons: "Interior noise on the freeway."

"Overall it is superb. Only one real complaint...on the freeway at 70mph, it's noisy inside. Maybe it is tires but the people in the back seat can't hear the people in front. And one minor complaint: the tire pressure monitor has failed three times."

Nothing better than my Honda

By on Friday, September 23, 2011

Pros: "Comfort and gas mileage."

Cons: "haven't found any yet (but I'm still trying)"

"This is my 2nd Odyssey and it is even nicer than before (if that was possible) I love the drive and the comfort of the interior. Its quiet and I get great gas mileage, especially when we take it on the road during vacations. Nothing out there even comes close...."

Worth the Money

By on Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"I had a 2008 and loved that model, though this one is even better. It rides better, more logical control placement, more features and room. An all around better vehicle than all others in this segment."

IN Love!!!

By on Monday, February 6, 2012

Pros: "smooth ride, great gas mileage, TONS of room"

Cons: "a bit on the pricey side"

"We waited for a loooong time to become a minivan family. I swore I would NEVER own a minivan! I did not want to be that stereotypical minivan driving mom! But, now that we finally bought one, I can't believe we waited so long! I am in love! This is THE perfect kid car. We have three kids and it is such an absolute dream vehicle for them (and me!). Getting in and out is so much easier than it was with our car. I looove the sliding doors and huge doorways. I will never ever go back to a regular car or SUV again. This car is darn near perfect! Love the new look too! Almost doesn't even feel like a minivan!"

A really good and versatile vehicle.

By on Sunday, May 19, 2013

Pros: "comfortable, easy driving, great road car"

Cons: "road noise"

"My single complaint is road noise at freeway speeds. Everything else is as good or better than I hoped for."

Best Mini Van I have owned

By on Friday, May 29, 2015

Pros: "Comfort, joy to drive, options"

"I have had several mini vans but this was my first Honda. I purchased a 2011 EX-L and have had no issues with it. This is the first vehicle that I have ever owned that I traveled 57k miles before I needed to replace the original brakes. This was after 3 1/2 years. I have received many compliments on the ride of my odyssey. My father, who owned nothing but cadillacs said that the Odyssey rides better than any Cadillac that he has ever owned. I liked my 2011 Odyssey so much that I just recently traded it in on a 2015. Looking forward to having the same success."

great vehicle

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pros: "very good road vehicle. glad I brought it."

Cons: "no auto wipers."

"/very comfortable, good gas milage, very good handling. missing auto wipers."

LITTLE ROAD NOISE BUT STILL A GREAT RIDE,

By on Friday, February 10, 2012

Pros: "YOU NEED TO GET INTERNET PRICES FIRST"

Cons: "TAKE A COUPLE OF ASPRINS BEFORE GOING TO DEALER"

"mY WIFE FINALLY STARTED DRIVING THE HONDA, HER LAST 2 CARS WERE CADILLAC'S. THOUGHT ABOUT BUYING HER A BUICK ESCLADE BUT NOW CAN'T GET HER OUT OF THE HONDA SHE MISSES ONSTAR, AND EVEN THOUGH ONSTAR CAN BE PURCHASED FOR HONDA VIA REAR VIEW MIRROR NOT ALL FEATURES ARE AVAILABLE SO I GUESS I KEEP THE HONDA. IT IS GREAT ON GAS AND GETS WHAT IS ADVERTISED."

It's the best vehicle ever!

By on Friday, January 6, 2012

Pros: "comfort to drive and interior,luxury.roomy."

Cons: "price,constant vibration,sluggish start,noisy."

"I bought this car on Christmas Eve. what a wonderful car! the interior and exterior looks luxurious,and inside it is roomy and comfortable too.the only thing I wonder is sometime when you accelerate,it kind of vibrates. even though I love this car,especially,the comfortableness when you drive. I give this car five stars."

Best minivan

By on Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Pros: "Leg room,spacious interiors and comfortable drive"

Cons: "mileage,difficult to upload photos to wallpaper"

"Brought this minivan after much debate about a Pilot and Odyssey but in the end the space in Odyssey was a clincher.It is much roomier and more comfortable to drive than a Pilot.WE have friends and relatives visiting us frequently and fitting in 8 people is not a problem.The drive is smooth and on the highway you hardly hear any noise.Blue tooth works like a dream and the voice clarity is very good.Connect your ipod to the USB cable and you can control your ipod through the dials on the dashboard. Overall we are very happy with this minivan.The only feature we could not use was the USB drive-we tried uploading our family photographs to the wallpaper on the dashboard but the photos do not get uploaded.I tried various methods-reducing the file size,trying USB devices from friends but still could not upload the photographs."

Another great Odyssey!

By on Sunday, June 24, 2012

Pros: "Lots of room; very comfortable"

Cons: "None so far"

"This is our third Honda Odyssey, and we are thrilled with the 2012 version. It drives slightly heavier and larger than our two previous Odysseys, but the tradeoff is feeling safer and actually getting better mileage than the slightly lighter models."

Probably the best minivan out there for 2014

By on Thursday, May 8, 2014

Pros: "Quality materials, easy to maneuver seats"

Cons: "Sound system!"

"We've only had this van for a week, but I feel like I have a good knowledge of the van, as well as the performance. Let me also say that prior to purchasing the Odyssey, we drove the 2014 Toyota Sienna XLE with leather. I think in terms of options, they are pretty comparable. I didn't seriously consider the Odyssey until after driving the Sienna. The Sienna is really cheap on the interior. Buttons felt cheap, little compartments, flimsy and cheap. I went away from that test drive wondering how that van could be worth the $38k they were asking. My husband suggested going by the Honda dealer and I was thinking we couldn't afford an Odyssey - BUT, when we got there and I looked inside, I knew that was the van for us. The quality of the interior isn't even comparable to the Sienna. Much heavier materials, glossy parts, just beautiful. And it ended up being very comparable to the Sienna in price. In fact, we purchased ours for just a little over $34k, and that was the EX-L trim with Navi. Really, the only complaint I have about the Odyssey is the sound system. It's terrible. The sound quality is just so so poor. I know upgrading to the Touring gets you an HD radio and I believe better speakers, but it's quite a bit more expensive. I'm just shocked Honda allowed that stereo out of the factory. The sound is completely flat. I've adjusted the bass, everything and it's just blah. But everything else - fabulous!"

Awesome!!!

By on Thursday, October 14, 2010

"This van is by far superior to any other minivan on the market. It rides like a dream, and has a ton of features to go along with it's luxury ride. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this van. I did notice that it looks smaller on the outside, but because they removed the air vents from the ceiling and placed them on the side, it has the same amount of headroom as the previous body style. If you buy another brand name minivan, you aren't getting anything close to what this new Odyssey brings to the table."

good car

By on Friday, September 4, 2015

"when I replace this one I will probably get another."

Best Minivan on the market

By on Friday, April 11, 2014

Pros: "Look and feel, they thought of everything"

Cons: "Needs AWD and better handling"

"I never thought I'd own a minivan but I never thought I'd have 4 kids! With that said, I told myself if I'm going to get a minivan, it's going to be the coolest minivan with all the bells and whistles out there! The Odyssey is so practical for families. I even took it on a guys fishing, mountain biking, rafting adventure and it was awesome. My buddies used to make fun of me, now they think it's way cool. Perfect road trip vehicle. My wife loves it too! The only cons are it would be nice if it had AWD. It doesn't do very well in the snow. The handling could be improved. It drives more like a bus than a car."

best minivan ever

By on Sunday, December 22, 2013

Pros: "everything"

"We have a 2012 Honda Odyssey that we love. I would recommend it to anyone"

Disapointed in the lack of leg room for the driver

By on Monday, October 26, 2015

Pros: "Spacious for second and third row passangers"

Cons: "front seat leg room"

"This is my second Honda Odyssey. I have found that the leg room for the front seat driver and passenger is greatly reduced in the 2015 model. The lack of leg extension is very uncomfortable. I also feel that the overall acceleration is somewhat sluggish in this year model. Otherwise, I love this van. It is very spacious for the rear passengers and the cargo space is excellent. The van handles very well and I like the lane drift sensors and the back up camera. Great van for most people."

Nice, but not my 2002 Mazda MPV ES

By on Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pros: "good price, financing,, ease of entry, honda name"

Cons: "interior quality"

"First let me say we have no kids, that's right no kids. We do however have 1 large dog and 2 smaller dogs and feel that mini vans are the best vehicle for our needs. After over a year's worth of research we decided on an EX-L with Nav. Our Mazda had almost 180,000 miles but, we loved almost everything about it. This new Honda seems to concentrate more on gadgets and gizmo's and less on quality (as did the Toyota Sienna). Hopefully I am wrong about this, but many of the interior materials seem hard to keep clean and prone to marking, scratching etc. Our previous van was small, sporty, and easy to navigate in and out of traffic. This van is large and offers a more luxurious ride. We do like the versatile seating, bluetooth, nav etc. Only time will if this van is a winner for us."

Great road car for trips. Good gas mileage.

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

Pros: "Enjoyable to drive."

"Great road car for trips. Good gas mileage. Good handling and performance, especially for such a large car."

An absolutely delightful car

By on Saturday, March 24, 2012

"This car has everything I could ask for. One of the best, if not the best, cars I have ever owned. Excellent gas mileage for the size of car."

Luxury Family Van

By on Saturday, April 16, 2011

"I was determined to purchae an SUV large enough to fit my family of 5 plus our large 75 lb. dog. After test-driving the new Odyssey I was sold on yet another minivan. It handles well and feels as if you are driving a car vs. van. The cargo space and fold & go seating were another incentive to purchase this vehicle. We absolutely LOVE the new body style and have had several people comment on it wondering if it is a mini-van or some type of a hybrid SUV/Van. Our only hesitation was the purchase price but feel the car is more solid vs. a new Grand Caravan or Sienna. Gas mileage hasn't been great but for the most part it is driven around town. I am sure when we take it on the highway that the EPA will improve. You won't be dissapointed purchasing this vehicle!"

Great, if you are under six feet tall

By on Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Pros: "Dependable and drives well with decent mileage"

Cons: "Not enough leg room in front or middle seats"

"The dash console is too wide and blocks your right leg into an upright position. The front seat tracks need more travel. Not enough room in the middle row if you are using car seats for children. This vehicle is not suitable for tall drivers and does not have a full power seat on the passenger side; an inexcusable lack in a vehicle that stickered for over $41,000. It also requires synthetic oil which makes oil changes very expensive."

2011 odyssey

By on Saturday, May 7, 2011

"As a dad of 3 children I didn't want a van but this vehicle is awsome."

Made a 7 series owner speechless

By on Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, comfort for 8 and room for luggage"

Cons: "Creaking sliding doors, no memory seat on EX-L"

"This is my third Odyssey. My first was a 2005, second 2007 and now I drive a 2015. I feel that the sliding doors in my 2007 were stiffer than the 2015. There is creaking noises coming from the sliding doors that didn't exist on my 2007. That is it for the cons. The engine is quieter with no drone noise during engine cylinder transition. It feels solid, eating up the road with a whip-cream smoothness. The curves allow the athlete natural to rise. The engine provides enough power to produce a smile while giving more free cash at the pump. I have the EX-L, read luxury. It spoils your senses with it. Even the surfaces covered in a rubber-like material have the feel of expensive leather. The rear seats are very comfortable on long trips with 3 a breast. The A/C provided plenty of comfort for 8 in Florida's 100 degree heat. I could go on and on, but you get the picture. The 2015 Odyssey is by far the best Honda that I have ever owned."

Best in the Market no doubt

By on Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I want this car

Pros: "Tech, gas economy, general quality, reliability"

Cons: "Can't find one, ohh the money for the 2014 or 2015"

"I have had a Honda Ody for the last 12 Years (2 Different ones) I have put on them 200 K or more miles and I still think that both have been the best purchase ever, reliable and strong vehicles that I am almost decided to get the 2014 or 2015 model if my 2007 would give me an excuse to get rid of it, now with 80 K miles is still in good shape and going places like always, I highly recommend Odys, you wouldn't regret it."