2011 Honda Odyssey

8.4

Based on 128 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Best Vehicle Purchase!!! Couldn't be happier!

By on Saturday, November 15, 2014

Pros: "Roomy, Comfortable, Great Value, Reliable"

Cons: "Blind Spots"

"We are completely satisfied with our Odyssey. Comfortable. Incredibly roomy. With 4 German Shepherds and catering our parties this is by far the most versatile vehicle we've ever owned. It rides beautifully and handles well. The interior has a nice, rich feeling to it. We love that it doesn't have that boxy look, which we helped with adding on the window visors. Makes it look more streamlined. We often take out the mid cabin seats and leave the rear seats folded down in a van configuration. If we have to haul people, the back seats go up in no time. If we haul a lot of people, even with all the seats up, there is great space in back for groceries, etc. We shopped for a year before buying this and are beyond pleased. After purchasing the Odyssey, we had the opportunity to lease what was our second choice for 4 days and are so glad we picked the Odyssey. No comparison."

Tall drivers need not apply. Door height reduced.

By on Saturday, March 28, 2015

Pros: "reliable, best outside camera resolution"

Cons: "Short entrance, akward handling, highway squirm"

"Seats comfortable but have short seat backs. Drives great in straight line. Tires designed for fuel economy, not real driving. Handling is GM 60's led sled. Thick corner pillars front and back reduce visibility. Outside mirror position corresponds to my eyes (and my neighbor’s) blind spot. I find the on board entertainment awkward at best. Radio scan is not easily available when traveling without taking eyes off the road. No HD radio option (dozens of advertising free stations in my city). The change drawer wipes out the drivers knee if open when entering /exiting the van. OK for short driver that wants to bring canned entertainment. Alignment off when purchased (repaired under warranty). Zero other issues in 14 months."

Ultimate Family Mobile!

By on Monday, October 27, 2014

Pros: "Everything!"

Cons: "No sport model"

"If people can get over the stigma about minivan's the Honda Odyssey is easily the best family vehicle on the market! Safety, comfort, space, quality, reliability, etc. Any argument against the minivan will lose. Simply the best!"

great minivan

By on Saturday, January 10, 2015

Pros: "Cargo room, mpg, handling, comfort"

Cons: "headrests, audio system, doors"

"I have owned an Odyssey EX for a couple of years now and I like it. It is very roomy and can haul my family of 5, the dog and all of our luggage when going on a vacation. It handles very well on the road and in the snow. I used to be scared to drive in the snow with my last car but this one is easier to maneuver. Although this is one of the better minivans, it has its low points. First of all, some areas, like the headrests, were not designed for comfort but more for style. Second, the automatic sliding doors are very slow, I once waited a couple of seconds after I saw the door closing and thought it was closed, but when I backed out I smashed the door into the side of my house. Third, the sliding doors don't like to stay closed, there are times when we shut the door and after it shuts will automatically open again on us, it takes a minute but finally we get the door closed and all if fine. Fourth, the audio system cannot be heard from the third row and you can barely hear it in the second row. Other than these, the Odyssey has been a very good car."

terrible car.

By on Friday, April 21, 2017

Pros: "Good design"

Cons: "engine misses, service dept. cantfind the problem"

"rear sliding doors would open when parked even though locked, doors locked during the night. Engine started missing as soon as we bought it, but service dept couldnt find anything wrong with it. Still driving but runs rough."