2011 Honda Odyssey

Based on 127 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Great vehicle for travel and all around use.

By on Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pros: "Comfort, ride, handling, interior, and reliability"

Cons: "A few more ponies, and underseat storage."

"I purchased the 2011 Honda Odyssey Touring in silver, on July 1st, and now have about 6,500 miles on it, which includes several trips to upstate NY and Pennsylvania. Rave reviews from passengers regarding the comfort and ride. One described it as better than a limousine, and she was sitting in the third row. Leather seats are great, and the driver's seat is very supportive. Handling is superb. I have previously owned a Toyota Sienna and a new Toyota Highlander with fabric seats, and found the seats to be very uncomfortable on long drives. Odyssey blows them away. If I had a wish list of improvements for this vehicle I would want: 1. 20 - 30 more horsepower and 2. a underseat passenger side storage tray. Vehicle is pricey, but you get what you pay for. I usually trade for a new vehicle every 3 years, but I would hold onto the Odyssey or buy a new one....it's that good. And the Honda reliability is a big factor also. Looked at a Chrysler T and C, but did not like the fact that they STILL have brake rotor warpage issues, for like 20 years! What's that about? And the interior had some cheap looking parts."

Didn't want to move from my SUV to a minivan

By on Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Pros: "Storage and Comfort"

Cons: "None I have seen so far"

"Have been a suburban family for nearly 12 years. With 4 kids I need the space but the 3rd row seat was becoming uncomfortable for my kids as they grew and most of our errands were in town so gas mileage was poor. We were looking at mid-size SUV's like the pilot but nothing was standing out. I finally convinced my wife to test drive the Odyssey an she loved it. We just took a road trip to Iowas (14hrs) and the kids loved it. With the wide screen you can split it and have two different movies playing at the same time which helps when I have a 6 yr old and my oldest is 14. The built in vacuum is actually utilized, the cooler bin is a nice add, and the roominess and storage space is perfect. Glad we bought it just have to get over the fact its a minivan :-)"

It has good history, my results confirm

By on Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pros: "It has good history, my results confirm"

Cons: "Not much"

"Research said the Honda was the minivan to get so I did. I considered the Toyota but with recent recalls across their line I never even test drove one. Simply got a good price (29500 EX) and that was it. There was a unsettling clop sound like a horse shoe in a parade from the suspension that proved to be from 40psi tires. I reduced to spec 33 and no more clop. Sound is now as one would expect from a car over bumps. We regularly get 30 mpg plus or minus 1/2 in extended cruise mode and 23 mixed with about 18 city. The only real complaint I have at this point is it took several window frostings to discover the defrost button. It has good history, carries 8 people, looks nice, tows and gets 30mpg. Enough said"

Quality...Price..Reliability

By on Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pros: "Ride, mpg, value, reliability"

"This van was rated for 28 mpg, so far we are getting 29 mpg straight from the showroom. Very smooth drive plus all of the options you could ever need plus more."

Best Minivan

By on Sunday, January 1, 2012

Pros: "Size, room for 8 and gas milage"

Cons: "cost but can get over it."

"I have owned two Nissan Quests and they do not come close in matching up."