2011 Honda Odyssey

8.4

Based on 128 Ratings for the 2011 - 2017 models.

Still a Honda?

By on Monday, March 25, 2013

"This is the second Odyssey and fifth Honda overall I have owned. While the styling has improved over the previous model, I'm not sure too much else has. We bought the Touring model a year ago and it just hasn't been as pleasing as previous Hondas. The interior fit and finish seems cheaper. The quality of materials has undoubtedly dropped. Creaking and popping over bumps and turns has already started. Also a strange sound coming from the steering when turning at slow speeds. Furthermore, the center dash displays and controls are just a mess. All this being said, I'm not sure there is a better minivan out there. Despite the shortcomings we will likely stick with the Honda."

Generally good, but RES is weak! EX- L RES

By on Saturday, May 18, 2013

Pros: "Space, sliding doors, quite, safety"

Cons: "RES!!"

"The price was right for an Odyssey due to low APR and dealer incentives. Like just about everything except the rear entertainment system. Passengers in the second two rows can barely hear the music and DVDs. Took it back to dealer and they said it was "working properly", called Honda and they said people in second two rows should wear earphones. Very unhappy about this. I wanted RES to entertain my kids with DVDs and music; but they cannot enjoy it. Would be better off getting a lesser model and let them watch their iPad. Not sure if Touring and Touring Elite have this same design defect."

2012, lives up to the honda name in all Areas .

By on Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"Have had the Odessy for one month. My wife has wanted one for years. Traded my 2008 Pilot for it. Thought I would be unhappy. I like the Odessey much better. It has more room and the ride is much better. It has more power and it is more fun to drive. My Pilot was the XLT with all the features you could ask for. The Odessey has it beat. I dont know about the gas Mileage, have not had lone enough. Around town and on small trips its around 22 mpg. Make sure you read the book. You will find out all kind of things about what the car can do."

great quality

By on Saturday, May 28, 2011

Cons: "EASIER ACCESS TO 3RD ROW SEAT"

"I JUST TRADED IN MY TOYOTA SUV OWND 2IN LAST 8 YRS..WAS A HONDA OWNER PRIOR,NOW I HAVE MY EXL ODDESEY CANT REMEMBER WHY I EVER TRADED OVER AS THE QUALITY,QUITE RIDE AND COMFORT OF THE HONDA IS SUPERIOR TO TOYOTA..NO KIDDING. MY PARENTS LOANED IT TO GO TO LAS VEGAS AND HATE TO RETURN IT TO ME.INTERIOR IS NOTHING BUT QUALITY..I CAN SAY WITHOUT GUILT YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU BOUGHT IT..NEVER THOUGHT ID BUY A VAN...CHANGED MY MIND WITH THIS ONE"

Better than before.

By on Saturday, July 30, 2011

Pros: "MPG, ride comfort are much better than before. Very quiet van."

Cons: "Loss of in floor storage for middle seat."

"Yes, it's pricy and loaded with features. A lot of room in the vehicle. Mileage and driving experience is much better than 2007 model it replaced. MPG was deciding factor on Van vs SUV. Do miss being able to store the 2nd row middle seat in the floor. Rarely use that middle seat anyway. Now have to find room in the garage to store it. That was a take away. Otherwise kids enjoy the entertainment system and the addition of the power outlets."