2010 Honda Odyssey

Based on 720 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

still a great van--update

By on Friday, December 16, 2016

Pros: "all good"

"Wife keeps telling me "time for you to get yourself a new car"(bought her a new nissan rogue awd in 2015 ) and I have test drove a few new cars but when I get back to the dealer I think to my self my 10 yr old 2007 honda ody van drives, looks ,runs and rides better than what I just test drove. AND I OWN IT ! No need to replace just keep it serviced ."

I LOVE MY 2007 Odyssey Van! This module especially

By on Saturday, November 12, 2016

Pros: "A million cup holders, adjustable second row seat"

Cons: "no fog lights"

"This model has a sleek look. My husband didn't think he would like having a van, but he loves it too. Mine is black and chic with a moon roof; it's sporty looking and easy to handle. It's also very spacious. I love my heated seats. My favorite feature (one of them) is the TRUNK SIZE. It's unbelievably deep. We took many trips with large luggage and baby "stuff" like Pack-and-plays and strollers and toys and it was deep enough that you could not even see any of it over the seat while driving. The DVD player kept my child entertained and the built in sun screen came down conveniently for needed protection. I purchased it new and the salesman told me over the years I would continue to find features I was unaware of and he was right. There are about 7 cup holders accessible to the driver; about 14 throughout. I know at least three people who bought one after they saw mine and spoke with me about it, one was my best friend, & one of my child's teachers... Only have one child who is now a pre-teen so my husband thinks we should downsize, but I STILL LOVE MY VAN."

Get more for less

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

"I must admit that I miss the sporty vehicles of my youth; so much so that I have been shopping for cars AGAIN. What I consistently find is that a SUV generally has the same or worse gas mileage, less room, less flexibility, and costs more. The van is just too practical to part with. My Odyssey has 4 comfortable captain's chairs, a rear entertainment center, a lazy susan in the floor, a first aid compartment under the front passenger seat, magic seats that I use daily, low vehicle height, and 3d row heat/air (which are great for the old dog). When the 2d row seats are out and the magic seats down, I have an 8 foot bed. There was enough room for me, my son, and the dog to sleep in our sleeping bags when it got too darned cold to stay in the tent. The use of space is I do feel that it takes a long time to stop (so I downshift). It's tall, so it doesn't take corners like a car."

Best Van Ever

By on Thursday, February 14, 2013

"I have had Toyota Sienna's since 2001, and bought this Honda Odyssey in 2010 and it's the best van ever. I probabaly will never buy another Sienna. The Odyssey handles like a Cadillac. It turns so smoothly when making turns or U-Turns and rides amazingly. It doesnt even feel like your driving a van. It has so much power and when driving on the freeway, there isn't any shaking or trembling when going at higher speeds like I had with my Sienna. I love my van. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to buy a van for comfort, for convenience, especially for mom's with children. I feel so safe in this car, and I know my girls do too. What this van gives you in convenience, agility and comfort is well worth it."

LOVE THIS VAN!!

By on Friday, February 4, 2011

"When my husband and I realized we were going to have another child and NEEDED to get a minivan, I was totally against owning one. We are EXTREMELY picky when it comes to safety, style, features, room, etc. We did our research and evaluated many different makes and models but kept coming back to the Odyssey. We have owned our Odyssey since 2005 (original owners) and we have not had ONE problem with this vehicle! It's sporty looking, the safest van on the road at the time (and I think it still is) and it drives like a sedan. In fact, I often forget that I'm even driving a minivan because it handles and steers so great I swear, it's just like driving the Nissan Maxima we traded in for it. I LOVE this van, it's the only minivan I will EVER own and I have ABSOLUTELY NO complaints!! We have hauled almost everything imaginable in it with no issues. The split folding rear seats are very useful. We shop at a bulk warehouse (Costco) every three months and the back of the van fits three months' worth of bulk goods for a family of six and then some. We can't take out or move the second row seats because we have car seats in them and we still have PLENTY of storage room from the second row back. We have gone on long road trips with up to 7 passengers and everybody was comfortable AND nobody complained! My husband and I did check out the 2011 Odyssey and were disappointed that they took away a lot of the very useful features that we use on a daily basis. Not sure what they were thinking when they made some of those changes. We do like the exterior look of the 2011 model, though. If you're in the market for a minivan, you won't be disappointed if you buy an Odyssey! If you haven't owned a 2005-2010 model, the 2011 model won't disappoint because you won't be used to using the features they took away in the 2011 model."