2010 Honda Odyssey

Based on 720 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Everything they say it is but---

By on Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"This van is everything the reveiws say it is and more. One minor compliant. The transmission in this vehicle stinks. The downshifts are unpredictable and at times harsh. The grade logic has a mind of its own and behaves irratically. I have been told by my local dealer that this is typical for this vehicle. Since I am an 11 time buyer of Honda's, and have never had this type of problem with any of my other vehicles, I doubt this vehicle will be on my short list next time around. Comfort yes, efficient for a van yes, quality build yes. Driveline--oh but no. Sorry Honda, just MHO."

Never owned a car longer - the best family van

By on Monday, March 12, 2012

Pros: "Comfortable, easy to operate, kid-proof"

Cons: "Sound with rear-windows down on highway"

"I've owned this van for seven years now, and my family and I have loved it. Now over 89,000 miles and still running strong. Everything still works great. We've done minimal maintenance on the van: a few interior lights, rear gate hydraulic arm, air filters, wheel alignment, and over 25 oil changes. Really that's not much for a vehicle driven as hard as mine. I'm in the military and have driven from NC to CA, then to New Orleans, then to Phoenix, then to Kansas, and now in upstate NY. This van has been in the hottest and coldests cities in the U.S. (122 to -25 degrees) with no big problems. We bought a spare set of snow tires for NY, but love the PAX run-flats for all other driving conditions. We'll probably own this van another five years, up to 150,000 miles. Love it!"

The highest quality and best car experience ever

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "Very, very reliable and just perfect."

Cons: "None."

"I own two of these vehicles (2005 Honda Odyssey). That is how much I like them. The MOST practical vehicle in my life. Hauls everything and everyone I need it to, runs smooth and very good on gas. Never have to do much outside normal service. I have never had to have it aligned either and I know what to look for if it needed alignment and it has never needed it. We absolutely love these vehicles. One of mine is our main daily driver and highway vehicle with 173,000 miles as of this writing. The other, the same age, is our garage queen with 50,000 miles. Have ZERO complaints on these vehicles. I am reluctantly considering selling the higher mileage model as our life situation is changing and we don't need two vans in our life. Though it is a tough decision."

Great mini-van with many features

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

Pros: "Versatile, reliable, practicle"

Cons: "Road noise."

"Very versatile van. Hauls a lot of things with seats removed or folded down. Comfortable space for 6 full size people. Tight space for 7 or 8 people. It would be OK for smaller people or children. Peppy engine. Mileage averages out to 20 mpg with combined highway/city driving. Good navigation system. The back up camera is great but it is a safety requirement since the back up blind spot is huge without it. Very reliable van. I have had no major maintenance issues. One negative about the van is road noise. This is an issue with Honda vehicles in general. Turn up the radio!"

Best vehicle on earth!

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "Comfort and reliability"

"If I was given the opportunity to buy another vehicle tomorrow with unlimited funding I would buy another Odyssey. There is nothing else I would even be interested in. It is comfortable, dependable, it has good gas mileage. It has never given me a single problem and I love it."