2009 Honda Odyssey

Based on 723 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

biggest minivan

By on Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"This is a great car for families needing to haul things with them on trips, as well as loading purchases. However, the drawback i have found would be the PAX system tires. They are very expensive and very low mileage tires for such an expensive car."

The highest quality and best car experience ever

By on Friday, July 25, 2014

Pros: "Very, very reliable and just perfect."

Cons: "None."

"I own two of these vehicles (2005 Honda Odyssey). That is how much I like them. The MOST practical vehicle in my life. Hauls everything and everyone I need it to, runs smooth and very good on gas. Never have to do much outside normal service. I have never had to have it aligned either and I know what to look for if it needed alignment and it has never needed it. We absolutely love these vehicles. One of mine is our main daily driver and highway vehicle with 173,000 miles as of this writing. The other, the same age, is our garage queen with 50,000 miles. Have ZERO complaints on these vehicles. I am reluctantly considering selling the higher mileage model as our life situation is changing and we don't need two vans in our life. Though it is a tough decision."

Great mini-van with many features

By on Friday, May 24, 2013

Pros: "Versatile, reliable, practicle"

Cons: "Road noise."

"Very versatile van. Hauls a lot of things with seats removed or folded down. Comfortable space for 6 full size people. Tight space for 7 or 8 people. It would be OK for smaller people or children. Peppy engine. Mileage averages out to 20 mpg with combined highway/city driving. Good navigation system. The back up camera is great but it is a safety requirement since the back up blind spot is huge without it. Very reliable van. I have had no major maintenance issues. One negative about the van is road noise. This is an issue with Honda vehicles in general. Turn up the radio!"

Best vehicle on earth!

By on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pros: "Comfort and reliability"

"If I was given the opportunity to buy another vehicle tomorrow with unlimited funding I would buy another Odyssey. There is nothing else I would even be interested in. It is comfortable, dependable, it has good gas mileage. It has never given me a single problem and I love it."

Tremendous Disappointment

By on Monday, July 5, 2010

"This van has been one of the most disappointing vehicles I have ever purchased (bought it new). Here are my issues: * Michelin PAX run-flat tires are very expensive to replace (about $1,200 for a set) and will only get 35-40,000 miles. * The transition from running on three cylinders to six cylinders is very rough (VCM system) Dealer was unable to detect the problem. * Had to replace front wheel bearings at about 70,000. * Transmission/transaxle is very suspect, starting to shudder going into 4th gear and whines rather loudly in cold weather. * Power steering pump whines loudly in cold weather * Air leaks, particularly around sliding doors * Tempermental operation of sliding doors. Currently at 78,000. Can't get rid of this vehicle soon enough!"