2009 Honda Odyssey

Based on 723 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Nice, but not perfect

By on Saturday, July 5, 2008

"We have driven the Odyssey for 3 years, and it has run well, with good functionality. 2 issues that are real and significant: 1) Large "blind spot" when cars are passing on the left. 2) the front bumper-works is so low, that pulling up to a standard parking curb, you occasionally will scrape."

THE BEST!

By on Wednesday, July 2, 2008

"Comfortable, easy to drive, few blind spots, love it!"

Good Mini Van

By on Monday, June 2, 2008

"We have really enjoyed our first mini van,lots of room and storage and stylish for what it is. Windshield seems to be a rock magnet, 3 fixes in first 6 months.Wind noise that seems to come from windshield.Have trouble keeping tires balanced,Michelin replaced tires at 7K and still having trouble, oh, and I was informed by dealer that tires are not warranted by them and that you must go through manufacturer if you have issues.Our dealer seems to want to do scheduled maintenance but hesitant to deal with other issues.Engine is very smooth and responsive, mileage averages around 19/20 in town."

Very surprised

By on Thursday, May 29, 2008

"I'd often thought that if ever I bought a minivan it would be time to bury me. But, we needed one and looked at them all. The Odyssey was the best, and, after owning it for a year and a half (bought new) I'm really happy with it. It drives like a sedan. The only time I notice that it's a van is in high winds. Smooth, quiet, great acceleration, comfortable. Wow. Be nice if it had SatNav, but we bought a Garmin. Absolutely would recommend. 16MPG is an issue, but not unique to the Honda..."

I LOVE my Odyssey

By on Sunday, May 25, 2008

"When I found out I was having a third child, I finally had a real reason (in my husband's mind) to get a minivan. We have had the minivan since July-2005 and it is the best vehicle I have ever had! It runs very quietly and reliably and I never have to worry about my kids safety. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone! My next car (in about 10 years) will be another Odyssey. Until I no longer have kids or a large house to care for, I will always need the minivan and its comforts."