2007 Honda Odyssey

Based on 718 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Great vehicle

By on Monday, September 23, 2013

Pros: "I never thought I wanted to own a van...no longer."

"The seats are excellent for comfort and long distance driving. My husband had a bad back when we bought it, and he was amazed at the comfort. It is roomy, gets great gas mileage and has had no issues. We are so sold on Honda that we bought another one. You can't go wrong."

Wreck Tested

By on Wednesday, October 22, 2008

"With a family of two young boys under the age of 5, and with me being gone all the time, I needed a vehicle that would make life easier for my wife with easy access to the baby seats, electric sliding doors that can be actuated from a distance when her hands are full with the kids or when her hands are full and it's raining cats and dogs. A comfortable ride for those longs road trips, DVD system to keep the kids entertained, decent gas mileage, front and rear heater/aircond controls, built-in sun shields for the kids windows, did I mention the sliding door windows rolls down like a regular door window, seats folds using one hand. Awesome car!! BUT the vehicle also needed to be SAFE. With Honda's great vehicle test ratings and nine airbags in this Odyssey, the price you pay for this minivan is well worth it. How do I know? I purchased our Odyssey last year 2007 brand new with 15 miles on the odometer, already did a road trip to Orlando Florida and the car performed great as to performance, comfort, and funtions with the kids. HERE WE GO... yesterday my wife got into a car accident, she was T-Boned (hit in the driver side) by another car (Mitsubisi Sedan) with the baby sitting in the baby seat on the driver side sliding door. All curtain airbags deployed preventing impact and glass particle injuries. Thank god- Everyone in the van escape without life threating injuries. The van has been totalled a lost and I have to get another vehicle. Which vehicle will I purchase again? Another Honda Odyssey, I am SOLD on this vehicle!"

I love this vehicle!

By on Friday, November 2, 2012

Pros: "comfortable, excellent maintainance history,"

Cons: "run flat tires with no dealer here to service,"

"This minivan is the best vehicle I have ever had. Its seats are so comfortable and it handles like a dream. In fact, it drives like a car and not a van. The cargo area is very roomy and I love the automatic doors and windows. It has great leg room and the heated seats and the pull-down shades on the back seat windows are nice."

Get more for less

By on Sunday, August 11, 2013

"I must admit that I miss the sporty vehicles of my youth; so much so that I have been shopping for cars AGAIN. What I consistently find is that a SUV generally has the same or worse gas mileage, less room, less flexibility, and costs more. The van is just too practical to part with. My Odyssey has 4 comfortable captain's chairs, a rear entertainment center, a lazy susan in the floor, a first aid compartment under the front passenger seat, magic seats that I use daily, low vehicle height, and 3d row heat/air (which are great for the old dog). When the 2d row seats are out and the magic seats down, I have an 8 foot bed. There was enough room for me, my son, and the dog to sleep in our sleeping bags when it got too darned cold to stay in the tent. The use of space is I do feel that it takes a long time to stop (so I downshift). It's tall, so it doesn't take corners like a car."

Best Van Ever

By on Thursday, February 14, 2013

"I have had Toyota Sienna's since 2001, and bought this Honda Odyssey in 2010 and it's the best van ever. I probabaly will never buy another Sienna. The Odyssey handles like a Cadillac. It turns so smoothly when making turns or U-Turns and rides amazingly. It doesnt even feel like your driving a van. It has so much power and when driving on the freeway, there isn't any shaking or trembling when going at higher speeds like I had with my Sienna. I love my van. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to buy a van for comfort, for convenience, especially for mom's with children. I feel so safe in this car, and I know my girls do too. What this van gives you in convenience, agility and comfort is well worth it."