2005 Honda Odyssey

Based on 723 Ratings for the 2005 - 2010 models.

Great vehicle, super smooth, comfortable,

By on Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Pros: "excellent value in a used van. Runs smooth"

Cons: "slightly heavy steering at slow speed"

"Excellent running and looking van. Good acceleration, great leather seats, excellent visibility and seating versatility. excellent sound quality. Easy to drive."

We have two

By on Saturday, April 4, 2015

Pros: "Excellent,versatile all around especially highway"

Cons: "Seat warmer, coin holder"

"Liked the '04 quite well - when it was time to replace our other car, bought this '07. Very happy with it so far (1.5 years). Handling is not quite as sharp as the '04's, but more than makes up for that with better ride & less road noise. Great all-around vehicle - great driving position, very comfortable seats (2nd row as good as the fronts, & even the third row is not bad for adults); super roomy for people and stuff. Only complaints are pretty minor: the coin holder design was better in the previous version, IMO; and the seat heater gets the seatback too warm, and the bottom cushion not warm enough. (May be fixable, haven't tried.)"

Surprisingly Expensive

By on Monday, July 14, 2014

Pros: "leather is good, ok acceleration"

Cons: "Expensive to maintain, even routine things."

"I am very disappointed in this vehicle. Almost from Day 1, we have had nothing but problems. Though I live in Arizona and we expect to replace batteries every 2 to 2 1/2 years, we have had to replace a batteries in this van every year we have had it. The brakes Honda uses on this van are organic pads that within the first 15,000 miles or so, cause the rotors to warp, thereby causing the steering wheel to vibrate when stopping from highway speeds. So, in addition to getting a brake job for about $250.00, you have to get the rotors re-surfaced for an additional $200 or so. At around 55,000 miles, the starter went out on the car and costs around $425.00. The latest thing is an actuator on the sliding door that the place wants about $800 to fix as well as $1200 to fix a bushing. All these extra repairs are in addition to the usual maintenance we do - i.e.- oil changes, transmission fluid changes, as well as fluid changes on things I never knew needed flushing, such as power steering and brake flush. Every time we take the car in, it seems like the repairs are $300 to $600 a visit."

Fully equipped auto perfect for handicapped

By on Friday, January 31, 2014

"Fully equipped van including an electric interior lift with a Jazzy electric chair purchased June, 2012. Value is $2525. The Navigation System was updated in 2013. There is a multi CD player and a DVD. It has a leather interior, seats four with heated front seats. ."

I really love this car.

By on Monday, November 11, 2013

Pros: "Best car I've ever owned."

"Very smooth riding, holds the road and feels very secure. Best car I've ever had. This is my 2nd Odyssey and this is even better than the 2004 I had before. However, since I can no longer drive, I need to give it up. Certainly not because I want to."