2003 Honda Odyssey

8.2

Based on 641 Ratings for the 1999 - 2004 models.

Great Family Vehicle

By on Monday, October 19, 2009

"This vehicle is roomy, comfortable, and stylish. The cargo area still impresses folks 8 years later! My kids (now teenagers) love the captains chairs and controling their a/c. My only complaint would be that the radio is really loud in the back. I never understood why. My friends are impressed at how far I go on a tank of gas! If you need room and comfort, but don't want to pay a ton in gas prices, this is the one for you! Also, the sliding doors are a must have! My family has outgrown her, but I will miss my Odyssey!"

Best Buy for the ride

By on Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Bought this Van used. Were the second owner. Just solid for the year (2002). We saw all make & models for the same year and non seem to be as solid & held together like the Odyssey! resale value was hugh as well. Wants a family van for the long hual, buy the Odyssey. Room, Features, Can't be beat."

By on Wednesday, September 30, 2009

great for all needs

By on Monday, September 28, 2009

"This vehicle drives like a car but has exceptional ease of entry for kids, groceries, and multiple passengers. It also holds more than a friends full size van. Great for moving and/or materials needed around a house. Will hold full size plywood materials flat on the floor. Seats can easily be removed."

Good value

By on Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"We've owned our Odyssey since December 2001 so it's coming up on 8 years. We bought the van with an extended warranty, and it proved to be very useful as although the van has been good, it has not been trouble free. We had issues with motor mounts, rear AC unit and the sliding doors, all covered under the extended warranty. We've been able to get about 40,000 miles on a set of tires, and we're on our third set now. The van is a little hard on tires, and I think the front struts are showing their age. Of course, no review is complete without mention of the transmission, which was replaced at 43,000. Honda picked up the tab for that but since then we have had no more transmisison issues. The van has served its purpose very well. It is roomy and comfortable. Like all Hondas, road noise could be a little lower. Seating position is good, and handling for this circa 2002 van quite car-like. The van wasn't cheap when we bought it but it has turned out to have been an excellent value. We will likely keep the van until reapir costs start to become excessive. I am hoping for at least another 2 or 3 years out of the van!"