1997 Honda Odyssey

9.3

Based on 115 Ratings for the 1995 - 1998 models.

Best Vehicle Ever!!!

By on Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"After owning this car for 13 years, this minivan has never given me any headaches. It is extremely reliable, has a very good build quality, satisfactory performance, decent design, and comfortable seating. Engine: - very reliable - sometimes is rather noisy - occasionally underpowered (esp. on steeper hills) - fuel efficient (I average 25mpg city and 27mpg highway) Seats: - extremely comfortable (cloth) - front and middle rows can tilt nearly 180 degrees, like a bed - prone to stains Overall, an AWESOME CAR!!!!!"

Great Van

By on Wednesday, July 28, 2010

"Bought new, now with 180K miles and was pretty expensive in 1997 ($25K), a little underpowered but has been a great slightly smaller minivan. Just had all belts replaced again, plus water pump and some oil seals this time. That was a bit expensive ($900), but we will keep on trucking. Will need a new distributor soon (oil leak), but at 13 years old still runs fine."

Very Reliable Vehicl

By on Monday, May 3, 2010

"This vehicle has been in my family since I was 14 years old. I am now 28 and it is still running great. With regular maintenance, we have had absolutely no major problems except the axle boots leaking (which caused us to replace the front axle) just this winter. For a car going on its 15th year and over 183k miles, I couldn't be happier with the way it has handled its fair share of hard work and continues to perform well. I expect it to last another 100k before it finishes. Then again, I talked to another owner of this exact year make and model and he had over 320000, so who knows..."

Love this car!

By on Thursday, January 22, 2009

"If they were still making this car, I would buy another one. I love it. It has been very reliable."

very reliable

By on Thursday, January 8, 2009

"had this car for 8 years, it never gave me a trouble. mainly, I did maintainess work on it only, its performance is the same no matter when it was new or old. I enjoyed this car a lot. It is a safe car."