2010 Honda Insight

8.4

Based on 141 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

great car! great mileage!

By on Thursday, January 31, 2013

Pros: "competitively priced/great mileage/low maint."

Cons: "tires wear more rapidly than standard vehicles"

"I bought this car new in Fall '09. It's great! I drive over 100 miles per day for work and can go several days without stopping at the gas station (and when I DO stop, it only takes 10-12 gal. of gas max!). Car uses regular unleaded. Most oil-change places stock the oil filter, most tire stores can get the low-profile tires within a day. Comfy front seats, less comfortable back seats, great heating/cooling, audio speaker distribution. "Sport" mode is fun when you feel like 'shifting gears'. Easy trunk access due to flat/low back. Tons of room for gear with rear seats down."

Honda quality!

By on Monday, April 30, 2012

Pros: "price, gas mileage, everything!"

Cons: "haven't found the con yet"

"I have the 2012 and average 48 mpg. The car is much quieter than the previous models. This is a hybrid so don't buy this car if you want to go 1-100 in a few seconds. I average 70 miles a day in my car. Does great in the stop and go traffic. Gets the 48 mpg with cruise set at 72mph. Navigation map is great as is shows congestion and construction. Back up camera was a great add. Can fill up for about $30 (gas $3.85 per gal) and go right at 500 miles. The only downsize is the leg room in the back seat... children are ok... tall adults not so much."

Best choice on the market

By on Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"I put alot of miles on my vehicles in a short time. I chose the Insight over the Prius and Fusion for several reasons. Reason 1 - Unlike the Prius its not in the media for having issues. Though I realize the media most likely blew things out of proportion. Reason 2 - Fuel consumption. Yes I know the Prius gets better fuel mileage. But when you do a cost analysis you would have to drive over 40 thousand miles before a break even point. Reason 3- My Insight is the EX with Nav. to get these features on a Prius or Fusion it would cost over $28,000. I picked up my NEW not used Insight EX w/Nav with floor mats, splash guards, cargo tray, and tinted windows for $22,000. Ford and Toyota couldn't touch this. Plus 1.9% APR for 60 months. Now that's a great deal!!!!"

Its way understated!

By on Saturday, March 2, 2013

Pros: "great price great on gas"

"My 2013 Insight averages 50.3 MPG! The salesman at the dealer told me it gets 50 MPG and I had doubts but he was correct...this is a great car! The milage per gallon is way way understated!"

economical hybrid gives good value for cost

By on Saturday, May 24, 2014

Pros: "price, mpg, quiet, comfortable, peppy, stylish,"

Cons: "little rear seat room, no toys, need snow tires"

"A very basic car as far as toys are concerned; but car is quiet, has great city and highway mpg, holds a lot in the hatchback, gives driver good all around visibility, especially to the rear; seats are comfortable in front, tight in back; drives okay in snow except it slides on icy streets; snow tires recommended for snowy city driving."