2010 Honda Insight

8.4

Based on 140 Ratings for the 2010 - 2014 models.

Great car, great MPG, drive one

By on Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"I have had a Civic, Accord, Pilot, Fit and now have added the Honda Insight. I think this is a great car overall. I have been using several features such as the green/blue dash guages, and the econ button to retrain my driving habits and have been consistantly getting a fuel reading of over 44 mgp in mixed driving. I have gotten up to 47.7 on a weekend trip with it. I purchased one of the first models, from my local dealership, the EX (well worth the extra $ for all the features over the LX) and have over 3000 miles on it so far. The only downside to this model is the back seat head and leg room is limited. I can't wait to drive the next Honda hybrid the new CRZ. It will go well with my Insight and hopefully even sportier to drive. Go get one before gas goes up over the $3 range."

Great looking and practical little car

By on Monday, March 3, 2014

Pros: "Sleek, practical, great fuel efficiency vehicle"

Cons: "Bumpy rides"

"This is a very nice car. I love the looks and its hatch back cargo capacity. I am always amazed at all the things we can fit in the back when folding the back seats. The interior materials and ergonomics are very good. I was a little hesitant about having enough leg and head room but it hasn't been a problem at all. The fuel efficiency is greater than expected. I'm not crazy about the IMA (Integrated Motor Assist) system and I would also prefer a smoother ride when driving. Hope future models will improve this."

Mileage beast

By on Sunday, October 6, 2013

Pros: "great price, mileage, smooth"

Cons: "slow, not powerful, wind moves it"

"First off this car is not for everyone. If your a speed demon look elsewhere or if you want something strong try again. This car is a godsend for freeway use and amazing in the city too. My driving is 90 percent freeway and I try to throttle between 60 or 65 mph. I get around 50-53 mpg, but when I kicked my speed to 70-75 my mpg dropped to around 40. Basically a great car if you don't mind driving a bit slow and want to fill up once a week. I'm 22 and after getting a speeding ticket in my old car this one keeps me away from the cops lol."

It is what I expected

By on Monday, May 6, 2013

Pros: "Good price, normal car feel."

Cons: "Small elbow rest, side gusts tend to move vehicle."

"This vehicle achieves what it was designed to do. It is a cost effective hybrid compared to its competitors. Being a complex electro-mechanical product I elected to buy this compared to its domestic equivalent. (I trust Honda reliability.) After 50k miles I do not have any problems to report with the car. All services were done per recommendations in the owners manual. Quality of the car is above average due to more of a plastic look inside. Ride comfort is average due to relatively stiff suspension and thin seat cushions. Driving dynamics is excellent for a hybrid. Ergonomics and cabinet layout is excellent. To get 60 mpg you need to stay below 55 mph and really watch your stop and go traffic."

very good on gas

By on Thursday, April 11, 2013

Pros: "not a powerful machine but great on gas"

"A very reliable car with great milage"