2010 Honda Fit

Based on 306 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Best car I've ever owned!

By on Thursday, July 17, 2014

Pros: "Fun, well-made, roomy, looks great!"

Cons: "Seats don't do much, MPG could be better."

"I have been driving my Fit Sport for about 8 months and it feels like I bought it yesterday! I am still in luv with my Fit and can't imagine driving anything else! It's fun and sporty (I like to drive again), comfortable, easy on the eyes in plum pearl metallic, great cargo space, well-built, reliable, and it's a Honda! I do have a couple of minor complaints: for the size and engine it could have better gas mileage; the seats hardly adjustable (even a hand crank to go up and down would be a big plus); and if it's windy my little Fit feels a bit unsteady (but, I don't drive on the freeway much). Still...you couldn't pry this car from my cold, dead hands. I luv it!"

Really fantastic

By on Saturday, April 20, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive but I like sticks"

Cons: "Plenty of cup holders."

"I only have had it for six months, but I really enjoy it. There are only two things questionable about it and that is the slight hesitancy in third gear, which doesn't seem to add up to much, and the fact that it's too low on the front bumper. I have the manual base model, and I would advise that nobody buy the sport model, since the bumper is even lower. Mine scrapes so I can't imagine how badly the sport scrapes when going in and out of steep driveways, or even not so steep driveways. But this is not unusual for newer cars. All of my friends with minivans report the same thing, this scraping, and let's face it; we see it everywhere on the driveways, those markings. Great car. Totally understandable why US News says greatest small economy car. I only have 8,000 miles on my 2013, but expect it to go many many more. AC great, and radio very good too. Storage is incredible. The things I can fit in the Fit :)..."

Fantastic car

By on Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Pros: "Fun to drive, great mileage and hauling ability"

Cons: "Angle of head rests, spring actuated gas cap cover"

"The second best car I've owned - right behind my Honda CRX. Fun to drive with the manual transmission, and extremely versatile cargo hauler. I've moved a lot of things a sedan, or even an SUV, couldn't handle. Average 38 to 40 mpg without much effort, though I live in a flat world. Drives well in snow too, although snow tends to build up behind front wheels. Downside is spring actuated gas cap cover (hasn't worn out yet, but...) and angle of headrests can be annoying."

Super economic, fun to drive!

By on Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Pros: "Fun to drive, value, takes 87 octane, reliable"

Cons: "Cheap construction, low power"

"Engine: Ok, it has an asmatic gerbal on treadmill, but that gerbil will give you everything its got when you put your foot down. It revs up and puts the power down. If its not strong enough, well, consider a k20 swap. Or buy a civic. Make sure you get a manual if you can drive one; you need the revs if you want to get up to speed at a reasonable raate. Suspension: Love it. Even for as tall as it is it doesnt flop over in turns and keeping traction is pretty easy. Ride quality is sporty but not harsh, a difficult juggling act to pull off. Turn in response is crisp and the turn radius is TINY. Econpomy: My wife is getting 36 mpg highway. She drives like a bat out of heck. You could probably sqeeze 40. With a little turbo you could definatly get 40. And more hp... Interior: Love the styling, hate the materials. Granted it is an entry level subcompact, but EVERYTHING is hard plastic! I was surprised that the steering wheel wasnt hard plastic! The fabric uppolstery is great at holding hair but not too functional. BUT it is fairly comfortable and there is SOOOOO much visibility that you really wont care. Exterior: I like the looks, but the hood gets rock chipped really easy. And the bumper. And the mirrors. However, I like the styling, the stock rims look good, and in general I like it. I just wish Honda wasn't so stingy on thier paint. Sound: really good little sound system in there. Plenty of high end, the bass is a bit week but not bad. Overall, for the price I think this is the best car in class, and probably one of the to best overall cars."

Very Happy 2012 Fit Sport Owner

By on Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Pros: "Fuel Efficient, Very Fun to Drive, Cargo Space"

Cons: "Susspension, Engine Struggles Full of Passengers"

"A car that's well worth the asking price. A VERY fun peppy car to drive around town, and to work. I agree that the suspension/shocks are stiff, basically a box with wheels, however, I've heard this of many other hatchback class vehicles. Fuel mileage is very good, but I suppose if it broke down the 40 MPG wall, it would be all the better. The USB in the glove box and Aux Input are very nice touches for an economy class car. As are the controls on the wheel. The visibility is also leagues above the rest. Road noise also better than other hatchback class cars of same price. Very fun to drive, and has great cargo space. I would highly recommend getting the Sport if you're thinking about purchasing, well worth the little extra asking price. Manual if can drive stick. Pass on the Navi."