2010 Honda Fit

Based on 312 Ratings for the 2009 - 2013 models.

Highly recommended. My third Honda.

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2015

"I love this car. Wonderful town car, easy to park, very comfortable not only for the driver but also back seat passengers. Outstanding gas mileage. This is my third Honda (previously two were Accords) and I was not disappointed in the Fit."

Fun car to drive

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Pros: "Reasonable price, great value, fun to drive"

Cons: "Needs a 300cc larger engine"

Little brother to our other Honda, a 2006 Pilot

"I bought this car as a one year old used vehicle off the dealer's lot. I needed a car that was economical for my daily 25 mile one way commute to work. I wanted a manual transmission thinking that I wanted to be in control of what gear I was in given the small engine size. This car fit the bill perfectly, plus it was bright red (the better to be seen). It has been on a couple of 2,500 mile round trip visits to see family in Texas while attaining 35mpg at 70+ mph on the Interstate. The ride is a little stiffer than a Cadillac, but it handles like a go-kart due to the lower & wider profile tires I had installed on it. It is a fun car to drive, especially in the twisties."

Little brother to our other Honda, a 2006 Pilot

Very disappointed

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Very pretty from the outside"

Cons: "Impossible to keep clean, access, road noise"

"I was really excited to buy this car 6 months ago, but I am very unimpressed. That said, part of the problem is that I downsized from a Plymouth Grand Voyager, and this car is just too small and low to suit me as an older (65) overweight woman. When I am parked between other cars and can't fully open the driver's door, it is very difficult for me to get out of this car as my foot catches on the door leaving it scuffed up all the time. The black velcro-like upholstery catches and holds every bit of grass, dirt, etc. and every speck of dust shows on the dash and instrument panel. Even a good vacuum at the car wash is unable to remove it all. I assume the fit of the doors is not tight, because the areas around them get very dirty. The road noise is high, so my $1,000 custom stereo was a waste of money unless I'm sitting in my driveway. The slope of the front windshield is such that it reflects the dash in some light, turning almost opaque and making it difficult to see out. The back seats are heavy and difficult to reposition. All in all, this sardine can is obviously a skinny young person's car. I will be trading it as soon as I can afford to."

Great small car for town or city driving.

By on Monday, May 5, 2014

Pros: "The best of the bunch"

Cons: "Would prefer seat fabric to be more "Element" like"

"Good ingress/egress. Good driving position, good visibility, great driving dynamics. Spacious, flexible seating and storage configurations. Good price point, value, resale. Better for quick trips or routine driving in or around town or city. Ride is a tad harsh. Cabin is noisy, especially at highway speeds. Controls are simple and easy to reach. For what it is and what it is intended to be, I think it has no equal. I would recommend it to anyone with appropriate driving requirements."

great car

By on Tuesday, September 15, 2009

"bought new, now had for eight and half months. very very happy with this car"