2008 Honda Fit

Based on 386 Ratings for the 2007 - 2008 models.

Fantastic Vehicle

By on Monday, April 14, 2008

"I am currently a commuter student, driving 70+ miles a day. I practically live in my car for the amount of time that i spend in it every day. I love it. Great mileage (30mpg+ depending on my driving habits). The only complaints that I have about the car is that the gas tank is small (10.1 gallons) so I find myself filling up constantly, and I purchased the I-Pod cable accessory. The cable had 2 recalls within the first 4 months and still doesn't work properly if the internal temperature of the car is above 100 degrees (very easy to do during the summer). I would still recommend this car to anyone looking for a very comfortable (I am 6'1") economy car. It is fun to drive and has a surprising amount of storage room."

Like it, don't love it.

By on Thursday, September 6, 2007

"The Good: Very good handling on curvy roads. Plenty of room in hatch with back seats folded down. Has been very reliable. The Bad: Very disappointed with gas mileage. Currently get about 26 city, 30 hwy. Very little power. Air conditioning not adequate. The brochure showed a mountain bike standing vertically (w/front wheel removed) with the back seats up. My mountain bike would not fit. Paddle shifters just not that useful."

Love it

By on Friday, February 8, 2008

"I loved my 2008 Honda Fit. Unfortunatly someone hit me from behind and totaled my Honda. That car saved my life. Thank goodness for the side and front airbags!!! Believe me, my next car will be a Honda Fit Sport."

07 Honda Fit Base Automatic

By on Sunday, November 25, 2007

"For the money, the best car I have ever owned. I got mine real early, only problem I have had is the "gas cap loose light" comes on frequently, when in fact the cap is not loose. I am 6 ft 3 in and 250+, I have plenty of head and leg room, the fold down back seats brought me to the Honda Dealer. I got on a waiting list and bought the first one available without a test drive. I get 33-34 MPG around town and have seen 41 MPG on a long trip running above the speed limit with a load of "Stuff" in the back. If something happens to this car, I would buy another Fit in a NY minute."

Great for the price

By on Wednesday, August 15, 2007

"For some reason the only issue with this car is the A/C. It's underpowered due to small engine. Acceleration for stop the compressor switches off. Which is most evident during warm up time. Nice pickup, nice interior and configuration. The plastic in some spots and the carpet are a little cheaper than I would expect. But I believe it's expected in this price range. Test drive it on a hot day. I would like the manual because gas mileage would be what is advertised. Automatic just doesn't break 26-28 for me."