2007 Honda Fit

Based on 386 Ratings for the 2007 - 2008 models.

i love my fit

By on Thursday, August 30, 2007

"i've put 11K miles on my fit in 3 months and love it! i'm 5'6" and can sleep in the back no problem. and have slept two in the back with no problem. i mostly leave the back seats flipped up and throw all of my climbing gear in the back. when alone with my climbing/camping gear, i get 44mpg over hills. when with another person on the same route (and their gear), i get 37mpg. it's comfortable for long trips."

Nice car overall

By on Thursday, July 19, 2007

"I like this car a lot, but am puzzled that no one has mentioned the fact that the steering wheel is poorly located-too far away with seat adjusted to legs. I am normally proportioned. Need to have either a telescoping wheel, or adjustable pedals. Also (surprisingly) gas mileage is poorer than Civic. Why didn't Honda just put in the 1.7L engine in there? Two other nitpicks: No aux. jack in regular model and cannot put bikes inside (upright) without turning them sideways."

The best little car ever!

By on Wednesday, April 4, 2007

"I have owned my Honda Fit for almost a year now, and I have never once regretted purchasing this car. Though small on the outside, the Fit is surprisingly spacious on the inside. I have hauled around more cargo than most folks can imagine in my car. My father is 6' 2" and can comfortably ride in the front or back seat of my car. I am 5'3" and this car is great for me because you sit higher in it than a normal sedan (it feels more like sitting in an SUV seat) and I don't feel like I am driving a mountain. On top of all those perks, it gets fabulous gas mileage. I routinely get well over the 38mpg that Honda advertises for the automatic model- the best I have gotten was 43mpg. If you want a car that makes you stand out in a crowd and saves you a lot of money in gas, the Fit is the car for you!"

Great car but issue with water leakage in trunk

By on Monday, June 24, 2013

Pros: "Great mileage, reliable"

Cons: "engine and water leakage in trunk"

"love the car but have one issue and wonder how many others have the same problem as I have come across a few people with the same issue and am trying to do a poll to see why Honda has not issued some type of recall even though it is not necessarily a safety issue. I have had 2 water leaks in my trunk. The first I can possibly attribute to something I did wrong. I went through car wash twice and left the antena on. You are supposed to remove it. After this water leaked into my trunk. I had it fixed since my car was under warrantly. But about a year ago, i noticed that I had water leaking in my trunk again but this time it was by the spare tire. I called Honda but my car is no longer under warranty so they would charge me just to check it and see what the problem is and it would cost quite a bit to fix it. Since I have found others who have the same problem, I am thinking that this is something Honda should fix for free as this might be a manufacturing issue?"

Great for the money

By on Thursday, August 28, 2008

"Had mine for 3 months, loved it. I got rear ended by a Chevy Avalanche going about 40mph. The Honda didn't survive, but I walked away with only a few bruises from my safety belt. I was impressed. I might even buy another one."