2008 Honda Element

Based on 715 Ratings for the 2003 - 2011 models.

Roomy, lots of head room, runs like a top, Like it

By on Friday, April 17, 2015

"Overall I like this car. all of the above and plenty of cargo area. It has a small fuel tank and gets about 23 miles per gallon. 4 wheel drive worked good in the snow, but not on slick semi wet dirt. It drives good and handles decent. It really needed a six speed as it's a bit low geared even in overdrive on the highway. I have a couple of friends over 6 ft tall and one is about 6 ft 6 in and there was plenty of head room and also leg room in the back seat. Cool seats in the back that fold up to the side for cargo and even car camping. rubber pseudo diamond floor mats through out entire floor are great for outdoor adventures and shedding dogs."

My car is totally In its Element.

By on Tuesday, April 07, 2015

"I bought this car About two years ago for 9999 and its worth 9087 today And it still is kicking at 117000 miles. I bought it because I figured less parts to break less things to fix. Coming from an Audi s4 everything inside electronically is almost a grand. I have had to fix both my automatic windows lucky for me my bf is a grease monkey and fixed it for 50 bucks each window otherwise expect 275-370 out the door most places. The starter went out that was 625 fix but she's never left me stranded anywhere and gets me where I need to go. Only seats four and geat for my dogs. This is my first economy car and I love it."

best car ever

By on Friday, April 03, 2015

Pros: "price/fun/low upkeep/quirky appearance"

Cons: "it's not going to out last me"

"required no service other than required (oil, etc); goes over/around/through everything and anything"

Overall Good Vehicle

By on Friday, March 27, 2015

"I liked it for my daily driver to work and for beach trips, anything involving kids and spills (everything wiped up easy) also great for dog transporting. Gas mileage was bad 15-16 mpg around town, similar to owning a truck, better on the road (Freeway). The power and handling was very mediocre. Air conditioner blows cold right away, liked I could remove the rear seats for carrying cargo or large items like a TV or recliner, saved me some delivery charges. The Element did have 4 recalls, window regulator broke very soon, Honda should have recalled the item. They don't make the Element any more so I would NOT recommend buying a used one unless your a mechanic"

Not a chic magnet but...

By on Saturday, March 14, 2015

Pros: "Dependable, Fun, Practical."

Cons: "Fugly, but it grows on you and only 20 MPG."

"Granted it looks like a toaster, and the ones without solid color body, are particularly ugly. This car goes anywhere, has a comfortable ride, nice stereo and is about as utilitarian as they get. Why Honda stopped making them is beyond my simple mind. Wish mine had heated seats, mirrors, and a few other luxury items. But for long or short trips I like its style. Its got honda build quality, and more head and leg room than necessary. The MPG is only about 20 with the all time 4WD."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda Element near Honolulu. See local deals