1993 Honda del Sol

9.4

Based on 162 Ratings for the 1993 - 1997 models.

9.7/10

best honda eva

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Pros: "sun roof.. economical and zippy"

Cons: "del slow. but very good on mpg"

"best honda ever made. im in the 400k and still going .... vtec love all the way !!!!"

A pleasure to drive this vehicle. Thanks Honda.

By on Monday, October 10, 2011

Pros: "Lots, but ironicly the trunk space."

Cons: "Couples and singles, but is ironicly a Pro, too."

"Received at 59K and now exiting at 311K with not one major engine issue (note: I took great care of). So many advantages far out weighted the disadvantages. If not a 9.7 out of ten 10 on a tough, graded scale."

great, reliable car

By on Wednesday, September 16, 2009

"this car is awesome. i had mine for more than 10 years and its still going. i have around 290,000 miles and it still turns on like a champ every morning. the car is a little underpwered but i dont care it gets me from point a to b around 40 mpg which is awesome. love it!"

Fun and Reliable

By on Tuesday, July 7, 2009

"I have had this car for 14yrs. Enjoyable car, low maintainance. Love it."

My first Honda, but not my last

By on Wednesday, June 17, 2009

"I have only had 2 new cars. A jeep CJ which I had for 8 yrs. (loved it) and a leased 4-runner I got rid of after 2.5 yrs. because I really didn't need it. I love cars so much I can't own one for more than 2 yrs. without becoming fickle and wanting something else. Not the case with my '94 Del Sol (got her in 2004). I love her! She's really Fast! When I get on the frwy, I'm going 90 before I know it. Have to watch speedo close to stay at posted speed. Handles like a true sports car. Don't need to drive her to work, so I've only put about 25k on her since I bought her. Very dependable. Front brakes are so easy to change (haven't done the back yet). I even do my own tune ups and I'm a 50+ woman. Huge trunk. Surprised at how much you can cram into that little car. I'm only 5', but getting out of the car does take a little finessing (just have to put the seat all the way back, so it has to be adjusted everytime you get in again). Every Del Sol around my year I've seen (including mine) has a problem with the material coming loose from the door handles and wrinkling up. At 15 yrs., it's time for an interior spruce up anyway. I'm starting to get a leak at the driver's window because of the old seal. The cup holders are a joke. It can be hard to find the tiny car in a large parking lot. I consider these to be minor things and it sure beats a car payment! My car is the bright green one. Funny, I didn't like the car when it first came out. I get lots of compliments on the car and she is totally stock. You don't see a lot of them around, so you don't feel like a clone. Very happy with the car. Since she has no air, I keep wanting to sell it and buy a '95 or later Vtec with air, but I just can't let my little "frogger" go."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda del Sol near Honolulu. See local deals