2012 Honda Crosstour

Based on 149 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

Accomplishes everything I wanted

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "Unique Styling; Quality interior; Versatility;"

Cons: "Visibility, but has rear camera/tilting mirrors"

"I was convinced I wanted an Acura TL. Then it snowed, so I thought about getting an Acura RDX. Didn't like the body type. Looked at MDX, but too much car since my wife already has Odyssey. Went to Honda dealership to test drive new CR-V. Liked the redesign, but wasn't convinced with the 4 cylinder engine. Walked by the Crosstour on way to test drive and asked about it. My assumption it was simply an Accord hatchback. I was dead wrong. I test drove it and immediately had the car I needed. The interior is very Acura-like with higher quality materials. I love the Bluetooth sync with the Navigation. The drive is very nice and powerful with command seating higher than a sedan, but lower than SUV. The seats go back and the storage is impressive. Being a father of a growing family, I wanted the utility, but also wanted to have a professional looking car to visit clients. The only weakness could be the visibility in the back, but Honda rectified that with tilting side mirrors and rear camera. All and all, I've never been happier with a car purchase."

Still love it after nearly two years!

By on Monday, September 3, 2012

Pros: "I love the feeling of safety that this vehicle pro"

Cons: "Like many others, I'd say that rear window."

"This is a very solid, reliable, luxurious-feeling car. I bought it because my Volvo wagon slipped and slid all over the place during the snowy season. During my first blizzard, I cruised along, comfortable and safe, while seeing several cars off the road. Can't tell you how many times I've been stopped by people in parking lots, asking what kind of car it is and whether I like it. That rear window visibility is a pain, but one gets used to it after a while. I plan to keep it for at least a decade, but would buy another one when the time comes."

Our 5th Honda -- LOVE IT

By on Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Pros: "Sharp, handsome styling; super ride; A+ features"

Cons: "none so far"

"This is our 5th Honda. We currently have a 2013 Pilot and the 2014 Crosstour. We absolutely LOVE this car. It drives beautifully, fits everything we need, and is very comfortable. It's turning out to be the most favorite of cars we have ever owned. I am so sick of these reviewers and their comments on the styling. It's as if every critic jumped on a bashing bandwagon and can't get off and have an original thought. This car is sleek, yet impressively rugged looking. Friends often think it's a high-end German car at first glance. The Crosstour looks great, period--don't care what the reviewers keep harping on. Gas mileage is great, the beefy Michelin tires provide a nice smooth ride. The interior is roomy and handsome. Controls are intuitive once you get used to all the digital layouts it you haven't had them before. I have eye issues, and that right-side camera is so incredibly valuable to be. Happy, happy customer."

A pleasure to drive

By on Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Pros: "Fun to drive, handles very well, could drive all day"

Cons: "Manual liftgate"

"I have had my crosstour for 17 months. Great road car; drove it from Florida to Maine. I am 6' 3" and the seats are very comfortable. Seems like a luxury car; i.e. Lexus or Acura. I enjoy everything about it. If I had one wish it would be a power tailgate."

Safe, reliable, powerful.

By on Friday, December 23, 2016

Pros: "Quite, solid, smooth, powerful."

Cons: "Doesn't have flight or weapons capability."

"I bought this car with 133k miles. I have the EX-L with 4WD. It feels upscale and classy and it's probably the nicest car I've ever owned. I've owned two Chevy Silverado P/Us and an Avalanche. Even with 180k on it, the car feels solid and dependable. When I put the hammer down, it gets me past the annoying slow pokes and drunks. When it's snowing or raining, the car hugs the road and gives me the confidence to get to where I'm going. More than once I've thought about turning around on the way to work, but I've always made it safe and sound. I love my Crosstour. It's more than an Accord on steroids. It's in a class of its own."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda Crosstour near Honolulu. See local deals