2012 Honda Crosstour

Based on 149 Ratings for the 2010 - 2015 models.

LOVE my Crosstour

By on Sunday, April 3, 2011

"Absolutely love my CT! The style, ride, performance and cargo space is fabulous - comfortable and excellent in the snow (live in CT and was very happy to have this car after the winter we had!). Folks ask 'what kind of car is that?' and are shocked its a Honda - most think it's some new fangled Mercedes. Highly recommend to all."

Safe, reliable, powerful.

By on Friday, December 23, 2016

Pros: "Quite, solid, smooth, powerful."

Cons: "Doesn't have flight or weapons capability."

"I bought this car with 133k miles. I have the EX-L with 4WD. It feels upscale and classy and it's probably the nicest car I've ever owned. I've owned two Chevy Silverado P/Us and an Avalanche. Even with 180k on it, the car feels solid and dependable. When I put the hammer down, it gets me past the annoying slow pokes and drunks. When it's snowing or raining, the car hugs the road and gives me the confidence to get to where I'm going. More than once I've thought about turning around on the way to work, but I've always made it safe and sound. I love my Crosstour. It's more than an Accord on steroids. It's in a class of its own."

Another #1 Honda

By on Tuesday, May 17, 2011

"Handles beautifully, seats comfortable and with memory seat adjustment, 19 mpg in town. Quiet, smooth riding. Rear seats fold with ease for added cargo space. Door locks for child safety a plus. Rear view from hatchback strange at first. Looking forward to winter snow to drive this baby. As the commercial says, "I LOVE my Honda!""

This is a great stylish car that handles well

By on Saturday, September 17, 2016

Pros: "No mechanical issues, stylish, space for hauling"

Cons: "Can have a little bit of a blinspot"

"I really like this car. When I first got the car it had 24,000 miles and now I am at 92,000 and the car is running as smooth as the first day I drove it off the lot and I have not had to sink any money into it for repairs (outside of the regular maintenance). I am so surprised because this is the first car I ever had with this high level of mileage. I know Honda is a great product. I hope this car will run this well at 250,000 miles. This car allows me the functionality of an SUV without looking like an SUV! Lots of hauling space which I use regularly. GREAT CAR!"

Accomplishes everything I wanted

By on Thursday, January 12, 2012

Pros: "Unique Styling; Quality interior; Versatility;"

Cons: "Visibility, but has rear camera/tilting mirrors"

"I was convinced I wanted an Acura TL. Then it snowed, so I thought about getting an Acura RDX. Didn't like the body type. Looked at MDX, but too much car since my wife already has Odyssey. Went to Honda dealership to test drive new CR-V. Liked the redesign, but wasn't convinced with the 4 cylinder engine. Walked by the Crosstour on way to test drive and asked about it. My assumption it was simply an Accord hatchback. I was dead wrong. I test drove it and immediately had the car I needed. The interior is very Acura-like with higher quality materials. I love the Bluetooth sync with the Navigation. The drive is very nice and powerful with command seating higher than a sedan, but lower than SUV. The seats go back and the storage is impressive. Being a father of a growing family, I wanted the utility, but also wanted to have a professional looking car to visit clients. The only weakness could be the visibility in the back, but Honda rectified that with tilting side mirrors and rear camera. All and all, I've never been happier with a car purchase."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda Crosstour near Honolulu. See local deals