ZIP code

2011 Honda CR-Z

Based on 83 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

Honda's class act

By on Sunday, October 17, 2010

"Just bought my CRZ. My neighbors and as I drive it look at this super car. I've always been the first in buying super new models. MY PT Cruiser convertible, the first Rideo, Amigo, the new Maxima, Mustang and 3000ZX. We now have three hybrids, 2010 Insight, 2009 Toyota Pruis and my CRZ. Looks are a A plus, seating generally Honda, the dash is super. Its certainly 21st century. EPA is so far around 38 miles per gallon. The ground effects make you fast and furious movie level .Need some more power but I'll take the gas milage. The blue is so hot. hot. hot."

Best Value for a hybrd

By on Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Pros: "great price for a single girl on a low budget."

Cons: "only fits 2 people. Not for a family.."

This vehicle is fully loaded. Has everything. Navagation, phone, cruise control and back up camera

"I bought it cus I have a CRV and drive 30 miles on the highway to work and was spending a bunch of money in gas a week. Well now I spend half the money and use the money I was spending on gas for a car payment. Think smart people. I still have my 2003 CRV cus I love it and have never had any issues with it. The CR-Z rides nice and I zip to work and home. Best value for a Hybrid. I love the look and feel of the car. Cant go wrong with a Honda.."

Best value for the money.

By on Saturday, July 5, 2014

Pros: "I don't know how Honda sell's it for so little."

Cons: "Only issue is the blind back quarter panels"

"It has options you don't expect to find on a car of this price and the gas mileage is really excellent. I average 32 MPG in the city and hit 40+ on the road doing the speed limit. Honda should of provided a model with a turbo because this car really handles."

Fun Car on a Budget

By on Thursday, December 18, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, and great price."

Cons: "2-seater only, and low to the ground."

Pretty Woman!

"I purchased this car as a second vehicle. It seats 2, but has a very large hatch back storage area. It's has 3 driving functions that are easy to change: Normal, Economy and Sport. The ride is firm, the stance is low and the turnaround is very tight and small. Overall this car has been excellent for commuting and offered enough utility and fun in a nice, sporty package. The seats are comfortable and firmly supportive. The Dash is easy to read and the controls are easily understood, too. The return value however is a bit lower than expected, so I will be likely trading it in."

Pretty Woman!

great compact fun fuel saver

By on Saturday, February 11, 2012

"great on gas fun to drive quick for a hybrid great standard options and design"

I drive this small car from 2012

By on Sunday, May 15, 2016

Pros: "small sport and funn to drive"

Cons: "just for 2 and baggage"

"Down size: missing arm rest,(you can purchase from around #300.00) noisy and could be wet if you open windows - solution are add wind shield left foot rest little not eronomic"

My favorite vehicle and I used to have it

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "great price"

Cons: "no cup holders"

"Drive so fast and I spent my time to it"

One awesome little economy commuter.

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, road handling and feel, design, personality, efficiency,"

Cons: "Deteriorating interior chrom trim. Cloth seats."

"I'm the original owner and have owned this CRZ since Jan 2011. It is a 6 speed EX with premium sound. I have installed a slightly lowered sport suspension and premium wheels. The car rides very nice and tight (sporty). Although it rides a little closer to the ground, there are no problems, except with very steep road transitions. I'm very pleased with this little eco commuter. Returns decent (not great) gas milage in a sporty package. It is like no other car on the market IMO. It is a second car and work commuter for me, so space is a non issue. I agree rear view is a little limited, but acceptable. The interior EX chrome trim is not holding up very well. Other than that I have no other complaints to report."

50+ mpg car that is comfortable, fun, and sporty

By on Friday, October 17, 2014

Pros: "Very fun to drive"

Cons: "No back seats"

"If you drive the vehicle around town and keep it under 65mph the car can get 50+ mpg. I've tested it multiple times and the car is amazing when it comes to miles per gallon. It's a very comfy car and sporty."

Under rated fun car that get's above 40mpg...

By on Sunday, November 2, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, cheap on gas, good looking."

Cons: "Inside door trim scuffs very easily."

"After 9k miles owning this CR-Z base CVT, I feel it is time to share my thoughts. I would say the "expert" reviewers are somewhat off...this car is an under rated gem in many respects. It exceeds its mpg. I average 42-43 mpg in mixed driving each tank, and I sometimes drive aggressively. I wanted the 6 speed manual but there were none available at time of purchase. Even the CVT has plenty of power when the electric motor kicks in. Also the S+ button livens things up with an extra boost! I carry much work gear and it all fits easily. I use the cargo bins behind the seats to keep things from moving around when I take corners hard. This car handles well btw...not sports car great but sporty, more sporty that say a Civic. The battery in rear makes the weight distribution better and it feels more balanced. Stereo is good. Plenty of cubbies and nooks to put things. It could use an armrest. A/C is adequate not great. 2 areas where I am unhappy: the door panels scuff easily! I have to wipe them down with a damp cloth for the marks to go away. Also the driver side window rattles a bit like it doesnt seal 100%. Otherwise a fun car that turns heads and gets comments. It has been reliabel and cheapt to operate. Side note: resale is not good...it drops value fast. If I had to do it over I would get a 6 speed manual and the new sport package which ups the hp to 187! But overall a good and fun car so far."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda CR-Z near Honolulu. See local deals