2011 Honda CR-Z

Based on 84 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

crz

By on Sunday, October 24, 2010

"fun vehicle.... you must learn to use mirrors as blind spot is a big problem.overall a fun very interesting vehicle, one i might add, that is changing my driving habits and making me drive greener.i adore the look, shape and design.i have a great time driving it. i like the responsiveness of the engine and the three mode driving choices."

Owned a few hondas but this is my 1st hybrid.

By on Thursday, October 27, 2016

Pros: "Size, Mileage, Confort, Reliability"

Cons: "None yet"

"I love this car. I get many compliments and blank stares as most people cannot figure out what car maker it is. It is great on gas and easy to park and drive, I love the backup camera. I checked out multiple car makers before driving this and buying it on site. It is one of the smartest purchases I have ever made! I personally give it a full 10 stars."

I love this car

By on Friday, February 21, 2014

Pros: "Lots of power. Fun to drive."

Cons: "Hard to see out the back!"

"I average 40 mpg. Can be noisy with the wrong tires. It is a blast to drive. lots of storage in the back. Use caution backing up and changing lanes."

Fun to Drive and Easy on the Gas

By on Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Pros: "see above"

Cons: "It only holds two people."

"This is a one owner car. I"m the proverbial "little old lady from Pasadena". Has been well taken care with all of it's maintenance kept up. Gets 35 - 38 mpg in town and over 45 on the open road or freeway. Color is a beautiful Northstar Blue. New battery. Original upholstery has had seat covers over it from purchase date, so is in good condition. Loads of storage space. Easy and fun to drive."

CR-Z

By on Monday, November 1, 2010

"Excellent value. Great blend of sport and economy. This is one of Honda's better ideas."

nice hybrid sporty car

By on Monday, November 19, 2012

Pros: "fun to drive, decent gas mileage"

Cons: "soft handling,"

"brought my civic in to dealer for service, saw this car and had to have it. overall its a great little car, handling could be better, not great mpg for a hybrid but the styling is awesome, 20k miles without a hitch, squeeked 42mpg out of a tank driving conservitavly, 39mpg with normal driving. plenty of storage for groceries and long weekend get aways, it even carries my kayaks cant say anything bad about this sporty hybrid, this one is a keeper"

great car

By on Saturday, November 6, 2010

"this is a beautifully stylled car. it has many great qualities, handling, hybred engine, agility and quality... in the 20 to 21k niche,i think this a great investment. a moving piece of art. rear view needs acclimation, but a wonderful automobile...."

What a fun quirky car

By on Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Pros: "economical, easy to drive, sporty, fun, 6MT"

Cons: "2 seats, plasticky, not the best hybrid, tires"

"So I have always loved this car since they day I saw it unveiled. It reminded me of my first car, a Mazda MX-3 with its funky two seater look. (ok they both technically can hold 4 people but it's really a two-seater. When I bought this car I got a heck of a deal I thought but people kinda complain in reviews that it isn't all that economical and it isn't all that sporty. I was coming from a sporty FWD sedan SER Spec-V and sure it didn't have the face ripping acceleration that my Nissan did but it was close if you had it in sport mode. Econ mode is often labeled as neutering the car and really taking a hit on performance, but this is the mode I spend most of my time in. I find that while it is very docile it is the most comfortable the suspension seems to float the steering is very relaxed and there are almost no other noises then the road noise (only complaint and can be fixed with a new set of tires) Sport mode really puts the car on a razor's edge and I like it. People who go for a ride are often very surprised when we start to take corners in sport mode. The turn in is almost telegraphic, and the exhaust note coupled with the electric motor whine almost has you believing that you have the HPD supercharger kit installed. That being said it will accelerate very hard from a complete stop. and if you find yourself in the neutered down econ mode and need the sportiness hit the special S+ button and you get all the sport goodness as long as you are heading in a relatively straight line. This brings up the only real complaint I have yet again. For a Sport themed Hybrid the tires are entirely to hard. I've felt them loose their horizontal grip in some corners that I felt they should have held in. Nothing to crazy but don't toss it into a corner and give it the beans it might not hold like you would like. That said I'm sure a set of really nice high performance all seasons will address the grip and road noise issues. If you are okay with a 2 seater and want something sporty and economical look no further. It will turn heads, you can average 40ish mpg's with an occasional highway run in sport mode to play with a Mazdaspeed 3, and keep you away from the ever watchful eye of Johnny 5 0 because "It's just a hybrid" I knocked Value because Honda discontinued them so they will depreciate fairly fast once you drive it off the lot but it's a honda so it should prove very reliable. Quality is solid but can feel plasticky. The driving dynamics while fun for a hybrid are not like that of an SI or a Focus RS. Interior looks very futuristic but again very plasticky. Comfort is very solid but the seats lack some adjustments and the road noise can get to you on some highways.s"

Great for me, decent value

By on Thursday, January 21, 2016

Pros: "Fun to drive, great interior"

Cons: "Two seater only, not updated with latest technolog"

"Looking for a car, I specifically wanted a manual transmission. I've always been a Honda fan so when I saw this on the lot I thought I'd try it out. Most reviews say this fails at being sporty or economical. They're right. What they don't get right is that the car is fun to drive. The interior looks like a video game, the exterior looks like a toy car. I smile whenever I look at the car from behind. In normal mode, the car drives like an economy car. However, the s+ button, gives the car a pseudo turbo boost. Lots of power and low end torque. In sport mode, the car drives closer to a sports car. I don't think I'd want to drive it consistently in this mode. So, this car may not be for everyone but it works for me."

I love my CRZ!

By on Monday, September 30, 2013

Pros: "great fuel economy; fun to drive"

Cons: "placement of heating/cooling vents"

"I had no problems driving my CRZ in the snow last winter. I also get over 40 mpg in the city w/ summer gas. It looks good and has a smooth drive. Even my 6 ft. husband enjoys driving my car (and fits in it as well). The only complaint I have about my car is the placement of the vents for the driver for heating and cooling."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda CR-Z near Honolulu. See local deals