2011 Honda CR-Z

Based on 83 Ratings for the 2011 - 2016 models.

I drive this small car from 2012

By on Sunday, May 15, 2016

Pros: "small sport and funn to drive"

Cons: "just for 2 and baggage"

"Down size: missing arm rest,(you can purchase from around #300.00) noisy and could be wet if you open windows - solution are add wind shield left foot rest little not eronomic"

My favorite vehicle and I used to have it

By on Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I don't own this car

Pros: "great price"

Cons: "no cup holders"

"Drive so fast and I spent my time to it"

One awesome little economy commuter.

By on Friday, December 26, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, road handling and feel, design, personality, efficiency,"

Cons: "Deteriorating interior chrom trim. Cloth seats."

"I'm the original owner and have owned this CRZ since Jan 2011. It is a 6 speed EX with premium sound. I have installed a slightly lowered sport suspension and premium wheels. The car rides very nice and tight (sporty). Although it rides a little closer to the ground, there are no problems, except with very steep road transitions. I'm very pleased with this little eco commuter. Returns decent (not great) gas milage in a sporty package. It is like no other car on the market IMO. It is a second car and work commuter for me, so space is a non issue. I agree rear view is a little limited, but acceptable. The interior EX chrome trim is not holding up very well. Other than that I have no other complaints to report."

50+ mpg car that is comfortable, fun, and sporty

By on Friday, October 17, 2014

Pros: "Very fun to drive"

Cons: "No back seats"

"If you drive the vehicle around town and keep it under 65mph the car can get 50+ mpg. I've tested it multiple times and the car is amazing when it comes to miles per gallon. It's a very comfy car and sporty."

Under rated fun car that get's above 40mpg...

By on Sunday, November 2, 2014

Pros: "Fun to drive, cheap on gas, good looking."

Cons: "Inside door trim scuffs very easily."

"After 9k miles owning this CR-Z base CVT, I feel it is time to share my thoughts. I would say the "expert" reviewers are somewhat off...this car is an under rated gem in many respects. It exceeds its mpg. I average 42-43 mpg in mixed driving each tank, and I sometimes drive aggressively. I wanted the 6 speed manual but there were none available at time of purchase. Even the CVT has plenty of power when the electric motor kicks in. Also the S+ button livens things up with an extra boost! I carry much work gear and it all fits easily. I use the cargo bins behind the seats to keep things from moving around when I take corners hard. This car handles well btw...not sports car great but sporty, more sporty that say a Civic. The battery in rear makes the weight distribution better and it feels more balanced. Stereo is good. Plenty of cubbies and nooks to put things. It could use an armrest. A/C is adequate not great. 2 areas where I am unhappy: the door panels scuff easily! I have to wipe them down with a damp cloth for the marks to go away. Also the driver side window rattles a bit like it doesnt seal 100%. Otherwise a fun car that turns heads and gets comments. It has been reliabel and cheapt to operate. Side note: resale is not good...it drops value fast. If I had to do it over I would get a 6 speed manual and the new sport package which ups the hp to 187! But overall a good and fun car so far."

Find Deals Near You vehicles for sale matching Honda CR-Z near Honolulu. See local deals