2013 Honda CR-V

7.6

Based on 360 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

7.5/10
    7.6/10

Honda continues to impress with CRV

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pros: "value, reliability,resale value"

Cons: "upgrade EX models with a few more EXL options"

"This is our second CRV, previous one was a 2013 EXL on a 3 year lease which was flawless vehicle and not one issue in 2 1/2 yrs of driving. Just traded to the 2015 EX and Honda has made a good thing even better. Superb vehicle in every way, only wish steering wheel was leather like in Accord and auto climate should be standard on EX models, but not a deal breaker. This updated model for 2015 is better, smoother and quieter in every way , Honda will be in our garage for many many years to come."

size just right, not to big not to small, bad TPMS

By on Monday, July 17, 2017

Pros: "good size, handling, MPG"

Cons: "indirect TPMS is never right, counter productive"

"easy size for parking and handling yet roomy inside. good MPG for size, adequate power. one negative is the indirect TPMS system. It does not tell you which tire is low, you have to manually check all the tires. The TPMS on my CR-V has never been correct. Every time the indicator light has come on, I check pressure on all the tires and they are all fine. This was especially annoying the first year or so because the light came on 3 - 4 times a month. After several trips to the dealership, Honda was able to do some software updates and now it only comes on once every few months. But EVERY TIME it is still a false alarm. Otherwise I like the CR-V, but not sure that I would get another one unless they come up with a better TPMS. I think the TPMS should be recalled because it is counter productive for what it is suppose to do."

reliable, good value, rides smooth, quiet for its

By on Monday, July 10, 2017

Pros: "gas mileage, quality, handles well in snow"

Cons: "a/c and heating,"

"weakest point is the climate control and the weak a/c. if outside temp is above 80 you have to have the a/c on full blast at coldest temp, and it then at best the temp inside is ok, not cool. I have had dealer check it out at each service and no improvement."

Best car we've ever owned, by far.

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Exceptional quality, comfortable seating smooth"

"The 2014 Honda CR-V EX FWD is the best car we've owned in the last 30 years. This is our 3rd Honda and it is the smoothest, quietest and most comfortable car we could imagine. We've also owned Toyota and Jeeps, but this car is just appealing in so many ways. It has a very understated elegance. There's no flash that will go out of style next year. It's like an Apple computer. Very simple design and appearance. The ride is very smooth and the cabin is exceptionally quiet compared to other crossover SUV's we test drove. We thought we could go with the Toyota RAV, just to see if we could leave Honda. But, for us, it didn't compare. The fit and finish of the interior seems to be of a higher priced auto. The seats were exceptionally comfortable, and we both have bad backs. It is a pleasure to drive around the city."

Only One Issue

By on Saturday, June 18, 2016

Pros: "Handles beautifully in the real world, convienent."

Cons: "needs premium gas to achieve advertised MPG."

"Love this car. I spend too much of my life driving but this CRV makes it a pleasure. My only problem with it is the gas milage. I drive gently, and the only way I can come close to the EPA estimates is when I use non-ethanol or premium gas. On regular I get, at best, 22-26 mpg, average 25 with 3/4 highway milage. This was a huge disappointment as gas milage was a big consideration in my choice of transportation."