2013 Honda CR-V

7.6

Based on 350 Ratings for the 2012 - 2016 models.

7.5/10
    7.6/10

Honda continues to impress with CRV

By on Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pros: "value, reliability,resale value"

Cons: "upgrade EX models with a few more EXL options"

"This is our second CRV, previous one was a 2013 EXL on a 3 year lease which was flawless vehicle and not one issue in 2 1/2 yrs of driving. Just traded to the 2015 EX and Honda has made a good thing even better. Superb vehicle in every way, only wish steering wheel was leather like in Accord and auto climate should be standard on EX models, but not a deal breaker. This updated model for 2015 is better, smoother and quieter in every way , Honda will be in our garage for many many years to come."

Easy to drive

By on Monday, January 16, 2017

Pros: "Easy to drive"

Cons: "Seat not comfortable, purchase price is expensive"

"I love my CRV. Good on gas and uses 85 octane. The safety feature of mitigated braking really does work. AWD and traction and stability control make the car very stable in all weather situations. Initial acceleration is a little sluggish, but once it gets going, the car flies. The CV transmission does not create resistance, the way geared transmissions do. The seat is not so comfortable, but the sound system really rocks."

Just a great car, the best SUV I ever had

By on Sunday, April 16, 2017

Pros: "good on gas. fun to drive, never had any repairs,"

Cons: "Passenger side windshield wiper too small"

"This is my 3rd Honda CRV, traded up from Ford (Explorer and Escape). I never had a problem with HONDA excellent, great service, excellent on gas, looking forward to purchase a 2017 CRV Touring or a Ridgeline model. Was never disappointed with Honda cars"

Best car we've ever owned, by far.

By on Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Pros: "Exceptional quality, comfortable seating smooth"

"The 2014 Honda CR-V EX FWD is the best car we've owned in the last 30 years. This is our 3rd Honda and it is the smoothest, quietest and most comfortable car we could imagine. We've also owned Toyota and Jeeps, but this car is just appealing in so many ways. It has a very understated elegance. There's no flash that will go out of style next year. It's like an Apple computer. Very simple design and appearance. The ride is very smooth and the cabin is exceptionally quiet compared to other crossover SUV's we test drove. We thought we could go with the Toyota RAV, just to see if we could leave Honda. But, for us, it didn't compare. The fit and finish of the interior seems to be of a higher priced auto. The seats were exceptionally comfortable, and we both have bad backs. It is a pleasure to drive around the city."

Great SUV for the price

By on Thursday, April 18, 2013

Pros: "Very good price and fun to drive"

Cons: "No remote trunk release & no opening windows remot"

"Loved the feel of the CRV compared to Accord...however I'd prefer if the similar features of the Accord were implemented to the CRV..e.g holding the auto door log button on the remote key fob does NOT open the windows [especially in Texas where the summers are quite hot] thus letting out the heat while approaching the vehicle and the other issue is the trunk release feature is absent from the remote key fob..which again makes it tedious to open the trunk when your hands are full."