ZIP code

2010 Honda CR-V

Based on 710 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the plentiful options!"

Cons: "No Cons. Well suited for a young family."

"This is the 17th vehicle purchase I have made. All of my cars have only been driven one year or less. I quickly became bored or dissatisfied and was ready for something new. I have driven my 2007 CRV for 4 1/2 years now. I LOVE it. It has all the features I wanted. We have been extremely rough on both the interior and the exterior and it has held up beautifully!! I would recommend a CVR to anyone looking to buy!"

Not to my liking ...

By on Friday, January 20, 2012

Pros: "Decent mileage, maneuverability, sound system"

Cons: "Quality"

"Folks, the Hondas built here in the States are not as good as the cars when they were built in Japan. There are quality issues: squeaks, rattles, trim falling off, doors not aligned properly, just to name a few. Add to that this problem: dealer service for warranty issues is not that good. Here in Tulsa, the shop rate is $95 an hour. You would think that at those rates, the quality of the mechanics would be better. Not necessarily so. In my 2 years of ownership, I have had my car in the shop for almost 2 months to fix what should NEVER has been issues in the first place. If you get an import, make sure it was built in the country that it is identified with."

Great Family SUV

By on Monday, July 11, 2011

Pros: "Good acceleration for 4 cyl, exterior styling, Loads of cargo room!"

Cons: "Cheap tires!"

"I currently own a 2011 Honda CRV. I purchased my fist CRV in 2007. IT was the LX model in Glacier blue. I really enjoyed the car except the lack of features available in the LX. This year I received about the 15th call from the dealership where I purchased it, they wanted to buy it back and get me into a new CRV due to their low used inventory. So I went and traded the 07 LX for a "Tango Red" EX. I have to say that was a great decision! I love the minor style updates that came with the new CRV. The only complaint I have is the cheap tires that came on both CRV's. Other than that the car has been great! No major repairs, only that special fluid had to put in the axles to reduce noise while turning(07 model). Great Car!"

Great Vehicle

By on Tuesday, December 8, 2009

"This vehicle has been excellent. We switched from a Tahoe to the CRV in 2008 to save on gas and we love it. It improved our average combined mileage from 16mpg to 26mpg and the only thing we gave up was a dvd player and 3rd row seating! The only negative on the entire vehicle was the continental tires that came on it were junk. I've switched them to Michelins and the road noise went away. This thing is very well built we live in Michigan where the roads and weather are tough and it handles great in both areas. We went thru 3 chevy suv's and none have saved us this much money on gasoline alone."

Love this CRV

By on Monday, April 20, 2009

"This is our first Honda. After checking out the Rav4 we picked the CRV because we felt there was more bang for the buck. Love the dashboard electronics, multiple trip Odometers etc. I am kind of a geek when it comes to the technical features and this one is full of great stuff. With good tires it is great in the snow. We would buy another one. Combined MPG is 24-26 consistantly."