2010 Honda CR-V

Based on 708 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

good vehicle, but some major drawbacks

By on Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pros: "Drives well, overall good quality vehicle,"

Cons: "Engine lag, blind spot vision, road noise, storage"

"CRV overall is a good vehicle. Several issues have to be corrected. Vehicle lags when going into an upgrade...doesn't downshift early enough. Driver's blind side vision is very poor...almost impossible to see a vehicle in blind spot. Needs blind spot sensors. Tray between front seats is a waste of space...no storage. Finally, the road noise is horrible.Very loud, especially from rear tires. Original Bridgestone tires almost worn out at 40,000.No wonder...tread rating is a lousy 300. (Yes, I rotate my tires and keep then properly inflated) Hope the new CRV is better"

good car

By on Sunday, March 25, 2012

Cons: "wiper area in snow"

"car runs very well biggest complant here in new england when it snows wipers are very bad need heated wiper area have to stopping and clean out wiper area snow build up"

Best bought so far!

By on Saturday, March 17, 2012

Cons: "suspension could be better."

"Great vehicle, very reliable and maintenance is inexpensive. The drive is a little rough in the back seats, makes my little one a little car sick sometimes. Overall value cannot be beat. This vehicle is going to the next driver in our family."

My second one

By on Friday, March 16, 2012

Pros: "price, gas, comfort"

"I own a 2000 and a 2011 Honda CR-V. The 2000 is in great shape and runs like a top. Bought the 2011 and will keep it for as long as possible. They are great on comfort, gas and they don't lose their value. I like to sit up higher without going to a 6 cylinder. Great in the snow. We didn't have much this year but still great in all weather."

I Love my Honda

By on Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Pros: "Very well made vehicle, no part of it feels cheap!"

"I love everything about this Honda but the back up camera. The back up camera is good to see if there is a bicycle or garbage can in the drive but useless to use for backing into a parking space or anywhere near another vehicle, the distance is so distortaed and you can't really judge the correct distance you are away from another vehicle. Other than that I LOVE IT! It handles great in all kinds of weather...even snow and ice! A very dependable car!"

It's fun but not for long drives

By on Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pros: "Made for a short person, everything in reach"

Cons: "REALLY uncomfortable seats, only about 22mpg"

"I have a 2007, 75k miles, the car is cute, made for a shorter person, everything is within reach. The seats are really uncomfortable, I have leather with seat heaters. The seats are hard as a rock, did I mention uncomfortable? The mileage is only about 22mpg, it will only go up to 27 when on a long road trip. Did I mention the seats are uncomfortable? Over all, for a little SUV it's pretty fun. I would buy another one, only with seat covers this time, might make a difference."

best vehicle I've ever had

By on Sunday, August 28, 2011

Pros: "fun to drive, nice look,"

Cons: "noisy on the expressway"

"I own this crv for 10 month and i love it, smooth ride, confortable, high quality suv and very dependable, also very economic with gas. honda is one of the best."

GOOD RELIABE SMALL SUV

By on Wednesday, February 2, 2011

"GOOD GAS MILEAGE, GETTING AVG. OF 27.5 ON LONG TRIPS. ROAD NOISE IS EXCESSIVE. SUNROOF IS AWESOME WITH VERY LITTLE WIND NOISE WHEN FULLY OPEN. ( GET THE WIND DEFLECTOR AS AN OPTION ). HAVE SOME ENGINE NOISE, SOUNDES LIKE A VALVE LIFTER TICKING, BUT THE MECHANIC AT THE DEALERSHIP SAYS IT IS JUST A BIT OF PISTON SLAP AND IS NOT A PROBLEM. EXCUSE ME, BUT PISTON SLAP IS NOT A PROBLEM??? THIS CAN RUIN AN ENGINE IN VERY SHORT ORDER. OTHERWISE THE CAR IS VERY SMOOTH AND HANDLES VERY WELL. THE CONFIGURATION OF THE REAR SUSPENSION CHEWS UP TIRES, SO THEY NEED TO BE ROTATED EVERY 6000 MILES. NO PROBLEM WITH BRAKES, VERY GOOD. THE CRUISE CONTROL IS VERY PRECISE, AND THE A.C. IS COLD. THE HEATER WILL ROAST YOU OUT. THE 4WD REALLY WORKS GOOD, DOES WELL ON STEEP GRAVEL AND SLICK ROADS. THE SEATS COULD HAVE MORE CUSHION MATERIAL FOR BETTER COMFORT. LEGROOM AND HEADROOM IS ADEQUATE. THE REAR SEATS SHOULD FOLD DOWN FLAT INSTEAD OF ALMOST FLAT. WE LIKE OUR '07 CRV EX."

Great mileage

By on Friday, September 24, 2010

"I've owned 4 Hondas and my CR-V is typical of the value Honda offers. The fit and finish is great as you would expect, and 27mpg for an AWD. The engine could be a little stronger and the ride is on the stiff side. Not a van or a car, just a nice in-between."

Best Car I've Ever Owner

By on Sunday, May 23, 2010

"After two dud cars from GM, I had enough and bought my first Honda. I have the base model 07 CRV. I was impressed with all the standard features. I am absolutely thrilled that at 77k miles, it has had no repairs. I travel a lot with my dog and our CRV is our home away from home. Love that the doors open a full 90 degrees. Upholstery could be a little better in the base model, headlights don't reach far enough, would like floodlamps but other than that, I love it. Had lots of people stop me and ask about it and my mother is looking to get one for her next car. I am a Honda devotee after this!"

Wife Loves it

By on Thursday, September 10, 2009

"Excellent quality with a combined MPG of 24-26. My wife says she is never getting rid of it. Very versatile vehicle, AWD a plus in Winters"

Best vehicle ever owned

By on Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"We have our CRV for almost 4 months and it is just wonderful. I would tell anyone to buy it. Handles wonderful - very comfortable- the Honda 4 cyl. engine is the best there is. It has all the power you need. I would buy another CRV or any other Honda again. Very Happy"

Great for small families

By on Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"I have owned my CRV for 2 years now, and I absolutely love it! It drives well and has just enough room for my small family of 3. There is plenty of cargo room for trips. (I pack a lot of stuff too!) The only complaints we have are that my husband (who is 6'2) finds it a little uncomfortable and there is some road noise."

Solid.

By on Tuesday, March 3, 2009

"You can't beat a Honda, unless you are a Toyota. Great performance with the 4 squirrels and 6 speed transmission. Great sound, looks, performance. The only thing that needs improvement is there needs to be more leg room for driver/passengers. Good buy and we honestly average 25-26 mpg combined hwy/city."

FANTASTIC

By on Tuesday, January 20, 2009

"This is a great automobile. You feel like you are wrapped with care. Handling is good, comfort, like a glove, looks, Cute as a button, sound system, better than most. After several days we feel like we have always had it. No adjustment needed. After owning more than 40 cars I believe we have found a keeper."

My First Honda

By on Saturday, January 10, 2009

"I was looking for a smaller SUV and after I drove several, chose the CRV new in 2007, a choice I would make again. Gas mileage is better than projected. A recent trip of over 3500 miles returned mileage of just over 33 mpg."

Mixed Feelings

By on Sunday, August 10, 2008

"Version: 2007 CR-V LX (2WD) Pros: incredibly spacious (rear-facing baby seat friendly)!! acceleration, handling, heating/cooling, button layout-functionality, brakes, wide opening doors. Cons: build quality, firm ride comfort, seat comfort, long-reach for radio controls, hard plastics, sub-par headlight range, finicky TPMS. Overall: I really love the spaciousness of this vehicle for rear passenger room -- its fantastic -- even better than larger size rivals. However, I am disappointed with its initial build quality (e.g., rear bumper cover pops out of its seam; plastic cover on front interior pillar does not fit properly). Also, I find ride quality sub-par. Seats are short and very firm, and I find it quite difficult to find a comfortable driving position. My butt is always sore after a long drive. Overall, I recommend the LX CR-V, but with hesitation. I really love the spaciousness of this vehicle, but the ride comfort is a sticking point with me as well as initial quality. I regret not checking out higher-end versions of this vehicle to see if they would have been more to my liking."

Incredible SUV with Excellent MPG

By on Sunday, August 10, 2008

"MPG NEWS: On a recent trip from South Carolina to New York, we made 31.5 MPG with our AWD EX CR-V (double checked trip computer with a calculator). It's all about how you drive. We averaged around 65-70mph, all highway miles. After 8 months of ownership, my wife and I could not be more satisfied with our decision. With a 1 year old the car has been exactly what we needed! If you can't decide between the CR-V and RAV4, just drive them... that will make your decision MUCH easier! There's a reason this car is the best selling SUV in the US. Don’t be turned away by the 4 cylinder, it has more than enough pickup."

By on Friday, May 16, 2008

"This is my third Honda, the first two were Accords and all three have been great cars. I bought this car because I fell in love with the new style and have not been disappointed with my purchase. This car performs great and is so much fun to drive on the open road. The gas mileage is superior, 33 mpg on the highway and somewhere around 27 mpg for the heavy Atlanta commuter traffic. Unbelievable! I should sell Hondas! I love them!"

More Leg Room Pleeeze

By on Monday, March 31, 2008

"Great car except not enough leg room on drivers side for 6'2" and 250 lbs. Passenger and backseat has plenty, but driver side leg room is a problem"

gas hog

By on Friday, January 4, 2008

"I have 8 new honda's in the last 10 years this is one that I'm very disappointed in only due to its high gas consumption. I get 18 city 22 highway I expected much better"

My First Honda

By on Monday, October 22, 2007

"I really like my Honda CR-V. This is my first honda purchase. I always had either a Nissan or Toyota. I previously owned a Toyota Rav4 and had to trade in because with the spare tire on the rear door, it made the door really heavy. I only wish the CR-V had auto head lights and power drivers seat. It's fun to drive and gets good gas mileage. I would recommend the CR-V to anyone who is looking for a small suv."

Every thing exellent except Ride

By on Tuesday, July 24, 2007

"I got the 07 EXL 2 wheel dr.in Sept.06 loved every thing about it except the ride, I traded in a 2005 CRV EXL and I wish I had it back the ride does not compare to the 05. I put aprox. 11000Mi. on the 07 and Just traded it for a 2007 accord EXL 4 cyl auto.sedan,with duel auto climet controle. would have traded for a new 05 CRV if there was one. the ride is much better. I also have a 2005 Accord EX 4 cyl auto. My wife drives .I like the duel climet controle in the 07, and it is getting a little better milege than the 05 Accord"

Nice

By on Friday, May 27, 2016

Pros: "Enough power and rides well."

Cons: "Rear seats do not come out."

"Nice car rides well. Very reliable but windshield/wiper system and rear seats could use a redo. Other than that is is a great car."

Comfortable, reliable, low cost of ownership

By on Thursday, June 19, 2014

Pros: "comfort, reliability, versitility"

Cons: "not a guys styling, mostly driven by women"

"This has been a one owner car that was maintained to specs. All original equipment including struts, starter, water pump, alternator etc. Maybe a few more bucks new than a GM, but I would have bought two GMs by now (at least). Even with the current mileage, still has a great value (and looks great too). Plan on keeping it for at least 300k"