2010 Honda CR-V

Based on 713 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Great Honda

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"We have owned Hondas since 1979. We love the new body style and the 17" wheels to be able to view traffic more safely. We cannot understand the problems with mileage that has been reported. We have owned our CRV for 18 months, have driven it over 22,000 miles, during which we have averaged about 25mpg. We have taken 2 trips of about 1,500 miles each, which included significant mountain driving, and the rest of the miles have generally been "in town". We have been very impressed with the tire pressure monitoring which I believe will save many $ in tire replacement. The monitoring is very accurate and reliable. This is a perfect vehicle for a couple. The back seat clearance is "skimpy.""

don't beleive the mileage

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"this vehicle is nice but could use some more comfortable seating. also gas mileage is actually better on an old country road. If your hitting the interstate expect about 26 mpg. I can get 29 mpg on a regular road going 55 mph."

best small suv

By on Sunday, May 18, 2008

"i was suprised by the get up and go on this car espicaily for a 4 cyl suv. I was very surprised the day after i got it the road was wet and i was merging in a hurry and something i thought would be underpowered was doing a fwd burnout. the only thing i regret is not getting the 4wd modle now that im going through snow on a daily basis."

I love this car

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I traded in y Big Dodge truck, and bought the Honda CR-V. I love everything about this suv. Drives easy, parks easy, and I pass a lot of gas stations. My wife has a 2007 Toyota Camry. She loves driving my CR-V. I would absolutely recommend this Honda to anyone. I get 23 MPG around town."

Awesome!

By on Thursday, June 14, 2007

"I bought my CRV in 2006, a brand new 2007 EX. I wish I had choseen the fully loaded one, because it seems to be the perfect SUV for me, I wouldnt trade it for any other SUV. Love it! Just could use a little bit more power, but great in general!"

Green Tea CR-V for Me!

By on Saturday, June 9, 2007

"I just got my new 2007 CR-V and I am in love with it - is there a better car out there?! My husband took it out today for the first time (I was the only test-driver since it was my car) to run an errand and called me while he was out saying he needed to run a few more because the car was so fun to drive! It looks great, feels great, it's surprisingly spacious, and I couldn't be happier. Great job, Honda!"

Love my CRV!

By on Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pros: "Lots of room, comfortable, easy to drive"

Cons: "hatchback-road noise"

"I love my CRV. There are only two things that I dislike about it. One is the way the hatchback opens, because if it is raining or snowing, roads are wet, etc. water drips down on you. You have to stand back and wait for the dripping to stop before getting in the back. And there is a lot of road noise. Maybe the new 2013 style addresses the hatchback drip issues."

More vehicle than I had hoped. 28mpg!

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "Paid $21k new with alarm & remote start."

Cons: "Seats are uncomfortable."

"More vehicle than I had hoped. Averaging 28mpg with mostly city driving. Handles great! Not the most comfortable seating. Treat it like a small pick up truck on occasion."

Amazing Value..

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pros: "Value"

Cons: "Leather"

"We bought 2007 Cr-V EX-L. At the time, we waited for the "new" body style to come out so it would look current while we were making payments. Since our plan was to drive this car until the doors fell off, we also purchased Hondacare extended warranty. Hondacare isn't cheap, but the price was negotiable and the program is comprehensive. 77,000 miles and so far, only claim was for a blown front speaker at 55K miles. No other work except front brakes once. I follow Honda guidlines exactly for routine service--not what dealer tells me. Overall, the Cr-V is great and I would definitely recommend it. Here is a list of what I have discovered over the past 4 1/2 years: Cons: -Leather seats break down quickly and look terrible. Next time, I'm going with cloth. -Dye on driver's leather armrest rubs off after 2 years. -Road noise a little irritating -Aftermarket remote starters don't work well. Honda should offer remote start! -Bridgestone tires are horrible. Change them asap (see below) -Audio system is fair. Typical Honda--ok, but not awesome. Pros: -We put Nokian Hakkapulita snow tires during snow season. The cr-v is completely amazing in the snow with good tires. Starting, stopping, turning... awesome. Totally worth a set of steel rims and HIGH QUALITY snow tires.Just do it, trust me. -Great reliability and value. -Understated in appearance, but guests are surprised with it's fit and finish. Good for people who need a good car, without coming across as pretentious. -Roomy interior. Cargo deck is helpful.I like the way the roof rack looks, but never need to use it. -Bulky Britax car seats fit nicely in the center. Compact seats fit well on side. It's been nearly 5 years and both dealers in town offered us /- $17k on trade for a new Pilot. Not bad considering this car retailed for $25k in 2007. Granted, the car is in excellent condition--no scratches, dents, or repairs. Interior is very clean and well kept. Nevertheless, used Cr-V's are always in demand."

A good little SUV

By on Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pros: "Fun and peppy"

Cons: "AC and/or weight drags down the mpg"

"I really like me CRV. It handles well and has good pick up. The only thing I don't like is how the gas mileage drops when I haul anything in the back or use the A/C."