2007 Honda CR-V

Based on 709 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Gets 27 MPG, happy with CRV overall

By on Saturday, April 18, 2009

"Purchased the CR-V in 2007, so 2 years ago. Positives are 27 MPG on mostly highway driving, radio incl XM, leather heated seats on EX. Only two key drawbacks are rear visibility (difficult to know where car is while backing up), and hard, harsh ride over N.J. potholed roads. Folding up the rear seats into an enomous trunk is a snap. Overall, I would buy this car again."

Great Honda

By on Saturday, August 30, 2008

"We have owned Hondas since 1979. We love the new body style and the 17" wheels to be able to view traffic more safely. We cannot understand the problems with mileage that has been reported. We have owned our CRV for 18 months, have driven it over 22,000 miles, during which we have averaged about 25mpg. We have taken 2 trips of about 1,500 miles each, which included significant mountain driving, and the rest of the miles have generally been "in town". We have been very impressed with the tire pressure monitoring which I believe will save many $ in tire replacement. The monitoring is very accurate and reliable. This is a perfect vehicle for a couple. The back seat clearance is "skimpy.""

don't beleive the mileage

By on Tuesday, May 27, 2008

"this vehicle is nice but could use some more comfortable seating. also gas mileage is actually better on an old country road. If your hitting the interstate expect about 26 mpg. I can get 29 mpg on a regular road going 55 mph."

best small suv

By on Sunday, May 18, 2008

"i was suprised by the get up and go on this car espicaily for a 4 cyl suv. I was very surprised the day after i got it the road was wet and i was merging in a hurry and something i thought would be underpowered was doing a fwd burnout. the only thing i regret is not getting the 4wd modle now that im going through snow on a daily basis."

I love this car

By on Sunday, July 22, 2007

"I traded in y Big Dodge truck, and bought the Honda CR-V. I love everything about this suv. Drives easy, parks easy, and I pass a lot of gas stations. My wife has a 2007 Toyota Camry. She loves driving my CR-V. I would absolutely recommend this Honda to anyone. I get 23 MPG around town."

Awesome!

By on Thursday, June 14, 2007

"I bought my CRV in 2006, a brand new 2007 EX. I wish I had choseen the fully loaded one, because it seems to be the perfect SUV for me, I wouldnt trade it for any other SUV. Love it! Just could use a little bit more power, but great in general!"

Green Tea CR-V for Me!

By on Saturday, June 9, 2007

"I just got my new 2007 CR-V and I am in love with it - is there a better car out there?! My husband took it out today for the first time (I was the only test-driver since it was my car) to run an errand and called me while he was out saying he needed to run a few more because the car was so fun to drive! It looks great, feels great, it's surprisingly spacious, and I couldn't be happier. Great job, Honda!"

I wish this car would last forever

By on Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Pros: "price, reliability, safety"

Cons: "seats can get uncomfortable on long trips"

"My parents bought this car for my brother and I to share in high school because of its reputation for reliability and safety. Four years later, they gave it to me as a college graduation gift and here I am 10 years and 180,000 miles later, still driving it. I have never had any major mechanical issues with the car. Routine maintenance, oil changes, and new tires here and there have been all it's required. I wish I could buy another 2007 CRV when I wear this one out. My only complaint is that the seats get uncomfortable after about 3 hours of driving... not the best choice for long road trips."

Love my CRV!

By on Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pros: "Lots of room, comfortable, easy to drive"

Cons: "hatchback-road noise"

"I love my CRV. There are only two things that I dislike about it. One is the way the hatchback opens, because if it is raining or snowing, roads are wet, etc. water drips down on you. You have to stand back and wait for the dripping to stop before getting in the back. And there is a lot of road noise. Maybe the new 2013 style addresses the hatchback drip issues."

More vehicle than I had hoped. 28mpg!

By on Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Pros: "Paid $21k new with alarm & remote start."

Cons: "Seats are uncomfortable."

"More vehicle than I had hoped. Averaging 28mpg with mostly city driving. Handles great! Not the most comfortable seating. Treat it like a small pick up truck on occasion."