2007 Honda CR-V

Based on 708 Ratings for the 2007 - 2011 models.

Great Vehicle

By on Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"My only complaint is driver side door handle is very uncomfortable, too hard to rest your left leg upon. Otherwise great car, mileage in excess 25 mpg. Much improved over my 2000 CRV! Better acceleration and braking than old model, much more comfort with leather seats. Rear backing camera, multi-disc changer and NAV system are great extras even though the voice command doesn't work that great."

I have had 6

By on Thursday, August 13, 2015

Pros: "resale, quality, space, handling, reliability"

Cons: "ROAD NOISE!"

"I have had six CRV HONDAS. We don't shop for other model cars.None have had anything but scheduled maintenance Resale is incredible, quality, space , and driving it in town is so easy. The CRV GETS GOOD MPG AVG 21 TO 23 ALL AROUND AVG. 4 CYLINDER ENGINE HAS MORE THAN ENOUGH POWER. NO V6 WOULD BE NEEDED.I purchased my first one in 2000. Ive had one IN MY driveway since. There is however a significant negative, ROAD NOISE! Why Honda will not address road noise in all of theyre vehicles not just CRV is beyond me.ONE WEAKNESS is NOT BAD but IF THE ROAD NOISE IS EVER ADDRESSED, the CRV IS THE BEST SUV on the road hands down."

2007 is my favorite vehicle so far.

By on Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Pros: "Reliable, sporty, versatile, low maintenance."

Cons: "LX sound system is weak. Buy the EX."

"My 2007 LX has 118,000 miles. This has been a great vehicle. The only repairs other than maintenance have been 1 set of brake pads and the replacement of the a/c compressor at 117,500 miles. The a/c repair has been an issue w/ 2 previous Accords I have owned but not until over 100,000 miles! I live in Florida and run the a/c in high temps constantly. Wish I had purchased the EX for better sound system, inside temperature gauge and trim package. So reliable, that when I replace it, I would sell it to a friend or family member."

Love the Honda cars

By on Monday, March 26, 2012

"Love the spacious seating areas. great for travel. Great quality vehicle. Never had any problem selling my previous Hondas. Great reliable vehicles."

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!

By on Friday, March 23, 2012

Pros: "Great value for the plentiful options!"

Cons: "No Cons. Well suited for a young family."

"This is the 17th vehicle purchase I have made. All of my cars have only been driven one year or less. I quickly became bored or dissatisfied and was ready for something new. I have driven my 2007 CRV for 4 1/2 years now. I LOVE it. It has all the features I wanted. We have been extremely rough on both the interior and the exterior and it has held up beautifully!! I would recommend a CVR to anyone looking to buy!"