2006 Honda CR-V

Based on 778 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

By on Sunday, April 25, 2010

Love this car

By on Sunday, April 25, 2010

"This is the third Honda I have owned, with the two prior being Civics. This drives just like a car, but is raised enough to feel "like one of the big boys". I am stunned at how much space is in the inside. On two occasions, I have purchased matching armchairs and gotten both of them into the back with the seats down. My aging mother does not have any trouble getting in and out since the seats are a bit higher and she does not have to bend down to get into the car. I love love love this car!"

Honda Forever

By on Friday, April 23, 2010

"My wife and I have been Honda owners since 1998 when we bought our 1st Civic, since then we have had a 2001 CRV, which my daughter now owns, a 2004 Civic, 2007 Accord which my wife drives and my 2006 CRV, both of my CRV's are great all season vehicles, especially in the winter here in the midwest, they both get around great in the snow, in fact my daughters fiance owns a competitors larger SUV and her CRV gets around better than his. All my Honda's have been Brand new with the exception of the 2006 CRV. All of them have been very low maintenance and economical to drive. My father-in-law was so impressed with my 2006 CRV, he just purchased a 2010 CRV. We are a Honda family and plan on staying that way."

reliable vehicle

By on Friday, April 23, 2010

"I have owned my CRV for six years. The bad points have been continued problems with air conditioner, catylytic converter , and keys that lock problems. The best part is it has so far never left me stranded . It has 292,000 miles on original motor and transmission . it is still going strong. I just recently drove it to Arkansas and Florida without a problem. I have truly got my money's worth and would recommend the car to anyone."

sweet ride, no troubles

By on Wednesday, March 17, 2010

"no worries, great car for family, affordable and reliable"