2005 Honda CR-V

Based on 774 Ratings for the 2002 - 2006 models.

Very practical car

By on Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Pros: "Quality vehicle, has a very long life."

Cons: "Brand name parts cost more than off brand parts."

"I bought my CR-V new, just off the truck. I have traveled in the mountains, through the desert and in town. The handling is great, just like a car, not an SUV. The leather seats are easy to keep clean and the heated seats are AMAZING in the winter. I always kept up with scheduled maintenance at the dealership and I've had no problems. This vehicle keeps it value, it's a Honda. I'm very happy with this car."

Excellent car for a mom and an outdoorsman!

By on Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"I love my Honda CR-V. I bought it used in 2009 with 87000 miles n it and now I'm getting close 190000 and every mile has been wonderful! My daughters and I are very outdoorsy people; driving off-road to find the perfect camping and hiking spots and this vehicle has been excellent! It's also very comfortable and convenient for daily commuting and city driving. It has so much cargo/kid room but still gets 27 miles per gallon! I love my CR-V!"

A VERY GOOD TRUCK!

By on Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pros: "Awesome car and very fun to drive!"

Cons: "cup holders need to be moved"

"My husband and I have had our CRV since we leased it new just over 7 years ago. It has been a very good truck for us. We just now had our very fist major issue with it, and it is between 109,000 and 110,000 mileage, before the radiator went bad on it, and it over heated on us this past Sunday, which was the first time it had ever done that. I have owned both a Chevy and I VW and I can tell you that I didn't have either of them past a 100,000 miles, and I had allot of car issues with both the Chevy and VW. So I am very happy with my Honda, and I will continue to buy from Honda, because they provided us with a rental car while our truck was in the shop, and they have always been very good to us!"

Love my CR-V

By on Saturday, September 15, 2012

Pros: "Great storage, price, and value!"

Cons: "I should have purchased the AWD"

"Great choice for a small family. Never had any problems! Bout it brand new in 05. I've taken it on road trips and it has never let me down!"

Honda #1!

By on Sunday, July 22, 2012

Pros: "Realbile, 4W Drive EXCELLENT in Wi Winter,"

Cons: "Gas costs tend to be high"

"I owned a Honda Civic for 8 years. The civic had 150,000 miles when I gave it to my college age daughter. Two years later, it's still running! I purchased my used CRV 3 years ago and have put approx 35,000 miles on it. This SUV runs like a dream. No repairs needed to be done; only maintenance (though I'll admit maintenance on a Honda can be pricy). It is a very reliable car; started every single time even though it is kept outside and I live in Wisconsin (we get some pretty bitter cold winters). Honda has and will always be my first choice when owning a vehicle. I find the cars to be extremely reliable and worth every penny! Btw, the only "repair" I ever had to do on my civic was to have an exhaust system put in (twice! it sits low to the ground so that is a problem. The exhaust system cost me approx $200 each time). Great car!"